Game not launching...help?

followed suggestions in Customer Support, still won’t launch. help?

1 Like

Are you getting any errors? Did you wait 5 or so minutes to see if it eventually launched?

finally worked. thanks for responding

Mine wont launch either

5 minutes? is this parody?

Some of the AMD cards take a while for the game to actually load. Its a issue with there drivers.

Do you mean their? I have a pretty new alienware that suddenly wont load. Should I wait 5 minutes to load up a game? Is this 1995?

If you computer has a AMD card in it You can wait and the game should eventually load. AMD has issues with their driver compatibility and several games

well its not loading. cant even uninstall and re-install

As I’ve posted in other forum areas, the issue is that when you login to the game, the system seems to not want to load. I took a chance and opened my task manager to view what was happening. Turns out that .exe is using 100% of your disk space to load. Which is nothing more than a scan set in place and randomly activates over time. In other words, the next time you login you may or may not get this hesitation. Nothing to worry about But you will have to wait.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.