Game is unplayable - this is not acceptable

This is what gets me. They have the means and the available skill set to improve on it greatly, however they decide it is not of importance to the game and continue to ignore it. It’s like they aren’t even overseeing the launch of their new video game, they just tossed it out there and are going to check back in in a week.

1 Like

I’ve been on the same server forever, this isn’t classic. Retail has cross realm/faction, doesn’t matter for servers anymore really.

And here I thought my mouse and keyboard were going on the fritz because of nothing moving. And come to find out it’s just Fudging game lag the whole time. LOL

Things are fine on my servers but if people still can’t play properly on theirs they should get double credit for lost time. A few hours is to be expected on launch/patch days, but this is a bit much.

4 Likes

If Blizz was paying people, I could understand getting defensive, but people throw money at Blizzard to have access to a product they will never own, and still defend the company to their dying breath. Insanity.

2 Likes

I think sometimes ya’ll just whine to whine. It’s a little ridiculous. New expansion, tons of new fun content, have some server issues to go with it. Pretty standard. Here’s them acknowledging it. Maybe take the 1-2 seconds to look before you just add to the cacophonous hordes of malcontents.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dragonflight-performance-issues/1421518/2

1 Like

I do NOT want credit for the time lost, I have never advocated to be compensated for the hundreds of hours lost due to this kind of issue. I simply want them to invest profits they earn to getting better equipment.

1 Like

This lagg is beyond bad, I mean come on Blizzard.

Forget even trying to level up any professions or loot anything for a quest

1 Like

I want a refund

Dragon riding is great, it’s the only thing working properly. Two days, billion dollar company, still can’t keep things under control.

2 Likes

???

Nobody here understands game development. It’s not like the developers just uncork a bottle of champagne and call it a night, leaving the players to fend for themselves for the next week.

Blizzard does not update their community unless there’s an update important enough to be shared. This usually means they go either hours or even days without updating the community while working behind the scenes to fix issues.

2 Likes

Back at playing the new pokemon lol

you are part of the problem

1 Like

I would also like to add; is there going to be any communication to the player base regarding the state of the launch currently? Many of us are unable to log in, and if you do log in, it takes 30-60 seconds to do anything (quests, loot enemies, fishing, etc.) - we are basically waiting for the servers to catch up with themselves. Why are we at the 9th expansion, and still experiencing the same issues? Why are we 18 years deep and somehow cannot at least communicate with the player base the issue at hand? The lack of communication allows the player base to infer their own assumptions as to why the game is in the state that it is. Like wtf is going on?

Is this just being kept hush hush because better servers means more money spent by the company which means less money for CEO’s/Execs? Why are we going in a circle doing the same thing over and over again? Is this going to happen on the next expansion, if there is one? This just keeps happening and everyone excuses it rather than address the actual issue.

You think an EXPANSION RELEASE IS NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH? LET ALONE THE 24+ HOURS OF BEING UNABLE TO PLAY? Lol we are in for a long one fellas

3 Likes

No, the bottle has been uncorked for most of pre patch, and left to spill on the floor.

On Moonguard there is no boat to get to the islands for the last 4 hours. Orgimmar zep works but the only way for alliance to get there is to pay 1k-5k for a mage port it is ridiculous

we have been selling them for 500K gold on A52

Surprised they have not added queues or something during peak hours.

I was able to play from 6:45pm EST until 10:30pm with no problems.

It’s so nice to pay for something that doesn’t work

3 Likes