Game is dead, lfg sucks

literally one of the worst pvp seasons to date, lack of activity and horrible comp diversity

26 Likes

i recommend rolling a healer, i’ve really enjoyed it so far

1 Like

I haven’t seen so many PvPers in keys since BFA. :dracthyr_yay_animated: Ladder might need a bit of a bump.

1 Like

they need to fix the game

3 Likes

dividing infinity dps players rightly trying to enjoy the SEVENTY EIGHT percent TWO THIRDS of the spec design work in the game by whatever double digit trickle of healers still queue was a bad call they should walk back, yeah

4 Likes

as less people play, deflation gets worse.
as deflation gets worse, less people want to play.
so there’s a snowball effect at work

And now the pool of potential 3s players is being split between shuffle, SoD, and Wotlk.

It’ll be interesting to see if they do anything or if they’re okay with most people sitting until the last month of the season. Is pvp even big enough to warrant a rating system overhaul? idk

8 Likes

I don’t know about you guys, but Random BGs and Battleground Blitz are poppin. Practically 1-2 minute queues.

I think everyone is getting in practice for Rated Battleground Blitz.

1 Like

And the only people left pvping are multi glads. I had this warrior at like 5% his healer oom and in a full cc, and the warrior pulls off just awc move to stay alive. I’m like what mmr is this again?! Oh it’s 1400…

4 Likes

First time since legion I took pve items from the vault to help key progression

2 Likes

I like how mythic track pieces can be conquest ilev, so bis pve tier is also bis for pvp. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Took a raid trinket on my demo been doing more pve than pvp idk why but it feels good to not have to track every classes cd and just pve things down and actually feel rewarded when i get that +2 or 3 on my key than it does winning a 3’s match just to get basically no rating and lose all the rating i gained in the next game.

1 Like

That new legendary axe is a higher ilvl on mythic than the pvp weapon :face_with_monocle:

Ye, but it has crit and the active seems kind of scuffed. Probably bis but similar to evoker legendary might not be that big of a deal. :dracthyr_love_animated:

I know a few spamming every difficulty of the raid fishing for that axe atm who never touched pve prior

the heroic version after testing sucks in pvp only doing 80k to 70k extra charge is nice i guess crit makes me sad though. Not to mention even if I did get my hands on it I’m too broke to craft it :sleepy:

dps only makes up for 66.7% of the specs when you aren’t throwing in the 15.3% tanks make up (which comprises <1% of the arena playerbase)

sure, but i’m drawing on the amount of work that’s put into the game. they bothered to design 33whoops you’re right39 specs, all nominally competing for player attention, and 26 of them are dps

1 Like

there are 39 specs :woozy_face:
26 dps, 6 tank, 7 healer

2 Likes

i have no idea where i went wrong there. thank you

3 Likes

I was afraid I was just missing something and was about to get roasted again
:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

1 Like