Game Glitching When Entering Something

when i enter a room, an elevator, etc, the game glitches and the screen jumps around and doesnt let me in/out unless the toon walks backwards. happening since the weekend

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue, mainly in elevators like the lifts in Orgrimmar and the elevator in Frostwing Halls of Icecrown Citadel.

2 Likes

exactly! in all elevators, like in Highmountain, Org, Undercity. driving me nuts

2 Likes

I’m having the same issues. Had to use blink on my mage to stop the endless being stuck on/in something no matter how I moved. On my other toons moving backwards helped. Idunno why tho lol🤷🏼‍♀️

3 Likes

im so shocked that no BLIZ people answered. NOT.

1 Like

I’m glad it’s not just me. This just started happening for me since the update. I noticed it on the elevator in Ogrimmar and the merry-go-round at the Darkmoon Faire.

1 Like

yep still messed up

1 Like

Can’t properly use elevators, too. Character keeps spinning 180 while entering or exiting. While not gamebreaking it’s quite unnerving on my level 13 rogue who constantly has to use the elevator in Dazar’alor to get or finish quests at Rhastakan’s throne due to not being able to fly at 13.

1 Like

I started reporting the bugs in game when it happened so they can get the info as it happens.

2 Likes

Elevator boss is back in UC. I was taking my lowbie rogue to Howling Fjord and almost became a hashtag using the lift. My poor wyvern looked like it was having a seizure. Please fix this Bliz.

1 Like

I noticed the undefeated elevator boss everywhere in game. It even happened during my Ulduar run… LOL. You know on the way to Spark of Imagination. I had to walk backwards to get unstuck.
Every time it happens now I report the bug in game. I believe it’s the best way to get their attention on it ^^

1 Like

DMF Merry Go Round is so bugged when you try to step on it the screen just goes bonkers and it makes a person dizzy its so bad. Gotta get off of it or jump high forward. Then when getting off the Merry Go Round it throws you way to the right and screen is messed up again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.