Game crash and unable to log in

I have a bank alt (name: Wallst, server: Kromcrush) that is simply sitting in Thunder Bluff. Yesterday evening, I was checking my mail on my bank alt when the game suddenly crashed. I force-quit wow and restarted in. But every time I tried to log in, I was stuck at the Logging in to game server screen, and it never went past it. I was completely unable to play all of yesterday.

I thought maybe there was a problem with the servers, but the exact same thing just happened again this morning. I was playing on my main character for 20 minutes without any problems. I then logged off and tried to log onto the same bank alt. This time, the game crashed even before it finished loading. Once again, I had to force-quit wow. And when I restarted it, I found myself stuck once again at the Logging in to game server screen. I am now completely unable to play any of my characters.

Same here. Stuck at log-in screen. Happened 2 days ago also from what I read it was a problem with FIOS and NJ , guess this is the same. Took about 90 minutes to fix last time.

You’re right on the money, I’m also living in NJ and using FIOS. How did you/they “fix” it last time? Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again?

If it’s an issue with Verizon FIOS, then no.

To clarify, my internet is working fine. I can still browse the web, use Discord, etc. The only application not working is WoW

We have a main tracking thread that is requesting information on this issue located Here. Please post in that thread. Closing this one so we can keep everyone in one place for tracking!

Thanks!