Game broekd

Your que’s are still broken for random BG’s blizzard. I quit paying you money cuz they where broken like 8 months ago with me always queing into premades. I resubbed yesterday thinkin, well, maybe the people who make random BG’s miserable have gotten there rank 14 and its not so bad anymore.

Nah, not even close…and no, I don’t want to join discord with 14 random people just to have a shot to play a video game (minor pvp at that.) I dont give a hsit to rank. I just want to have fun, but that hope was quickly shut down.

I unsubbed i think approx like 17 hours after i resubbed from a good 4ish month break? Shame. I don’t give you guys ANY money anymore. I used to give you guys ALOT of money if you look at my account history.

Hell, i don’t even want to drop the 15 bucks for a second copy of overwatch just to play with my family and my gf. That is how much faith I’ve lost in this company. Will i be giving you money for the next expac? Whats it called when someone does the same hsit over n over, and expects diff results?

Anyways, your que’s are bugged still. and I assume will be until…