Game Break for anyone else?

I was able to log on briefly. Got to ICC, took several attempts to enter as it said instance not found, finally entered and managed to kill last boss, went to leave from entrace and it wouldn’t allow me or to hearth.
Logged out and couldn’t get back in. Says server maintenance on the launcher.

Just got to my character screen and the bar froze half way. :frowning:

Blizzard’s answer to "We dont know what happen, but we need to give an answer.

Still can’t login.

Not able to log in either still

It tried to reshard me, repeatedly failed, putting me into a time loop repeatedly reloading me back 10s into my past, then I suddenly dropped dead of fatigue, disconnected and now can’t log in.

( at least it’s not a hardcore server :slight_smile: )

Got in got the character screen picked character now it sits at full bar but no entry :frowning:

yet

skull and bones mean retail hardcore and not pirates

1 Like

It’s fixed now and I am in, it just takes like 50 tries.

Which is worse:

• The thread argument
  • Not being able to login
  • Running a 20+ FALL pug

Whelp, I just banged that reconnect another thousand times. Still NO GO. “Sigh”

Even if you can login, you cannot leave the zone you are in or get inside any instanced content.

Well guess it’s not just the Dragon Isles.  Managed to hearth after a few attempts to my alt’s garrison, and now she’s struggling to use the portal to Warspear.  :joy: :slightly_smiling_face: :neutral_face: :frowning_face: :disappointed:

Maybe the typing is helping.  Finally reached Warspear, now just to reach Orgrimmar…

Lookin good Alayea :smiley:

1 Like

It really is the best outfit. :laughing:

1 Like

I would help test, but I’m stuck on a transport to a galaxy far far away

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

this isnt true i logged into emerald dream and hearthed to Val

stuck in loading screen

Here’s one

7 Likes

You might have got lucky getting in and hearthing. Ive been slamming the reconnect and nothing xD

1 Like