Galakrond should be in Shadowlands

How cool would it be to fight the Proto drake that all dragons are made of. He was already a horrifying monster that that even his fellow proto-drakes feared, because of his size, wit and ferocity, a beast so strong it required a large army of proto drakes, and tyr to take him down. I can’t remember if tyr was the only titan that helped take him down.

4 Likes

“invoke Galakrond three times to upgrade your expansion”

3 Likes

Would be pretty cool if there was a maldraxxus themed raid or something and there would be a zombie galakrond as a boss fight.

1 Like

This would be super cool! I’m pretty sure it was just Tyr and the (at that time) new aspects.

2 Likes

Galakrond’s a big softy who did nothing wrong. If anything he should be a friendly ally!

I hope so. I imagine SL will be a big gathering of long-dead enemies. Arthas, Nerzhul, Deathwing, Galakrond, Garrosh, Gul’Dan, etc. they’ll all be there somehow I’m sure. Should be a pretty sick expansion with all the old guys coming back in a non-time-travel format

2 Likes

Oh just you wait.

The next expansion is going to be all about how we accidentally release Galakrond from the Maw during our war with the Jailer. We’ll then fight him as he seizes control of the Scourge we conveniently ignored for 2 years and have that Wrath 2.0 that we were expecting.

What’s really sad: as bad as this idea is, Blizzard will still manage to somehow do worse.

2 Likes

Wait what about Medivh? If he returned that could be pretty major couldn’t it?

1 Like

I’d certainly think so. Though his beef was with the Legion and its bad timing for his return.

I’m also thinking he’d just want to stay dead tbh

I’m not entirely against the idea… but where would he fit? Not story wise, I mean he’s a behemoth of a boi.

Unless they did something crazy where the physical plane of the Maw itself takes place on the very wings/back of Galakrond.

Like some “Atlas being forced to carry the whole world as punishment” sort of deal.

Now that, that’d be baller.

We’ll release Galakrond but spend the next expansion forgetting about him in favor of smacking each other around for a while, like the sword that’s still in Silithus that was never really addressed.

1 Like

i think the jailer will be the one to use Galakrond since the maw is where the worst of the worst go (irredeemable souls).