Gain the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff

This is a Slap in the Face! to the classic community.

yep.

lets be honest…#nochange wrath is having a rough beta to make their Gantt chart plans go to crap.

okay, crap happens. give us extra weeks of xp.

many did not want the #nochanges to start, now its not the simple 3.3.5 release it could have been.

even Warmane can do this. Then you have ascension which even alters the hell out of 3.3.5…and it works.

they fixed what wasn’t broken, breaking it. Gives us extra time for a consolation prize is my take here.

1 Like

ok

GATEKEEPER RETAIL CRINGE LORD HAHAHA

IM A DEMON HUNTER WEU WEU SO COOL HAHAH GO BACK TO YOUR FORUM

no
cringe
keep
crying
about me
being here

btw 2 post andy demon hunter
lul

how long does this last please?

…what??

Until season 4 so two weeks or something I believe.

1 Like

Their best work is breaking what isn’t broke.

Always.

So all the people who want the classic experience are complaining that they aren’t getting the 50% xp buff that didn’t exist in classic.

Sounds perfectly reasonable.

3 Likes

wrings out thread

There… this thing was getting saturated!

1 Like

So what’s the fastest 50-60 these days? Threads of fate? Campaign? I might do Threads for my sanity, whether it’s faster or not…

Leveling is already too fast. How do I turn this off? Pretty please? I guess in the meantime I’m going to have to disable experience gain or go play ESO-- not sure which I’m going to do.

Why would you do that

To listen to John Cleese as Cadwell is one of many great reasons, although I would prefer WoW without the experience buff. IMHO, XP is already too fast. So, why did you not like ESO?

That sounds like a you problem bro.

1 Like

It wasn’t when I posted that, almost 24 hours ago.

Bro.

you can’t turn it off.

I chose ESO until the buff goes away or I can turn it off.

Yes please. If I could avoid SL at this point that’d be great.

4 Likes

Thanks for this!

so people say 2 weeks, but where does it say that?