Future Transmog stuff that'd be cool

Just a small list of new transmog items I think’d be neat to add. Either from trial of style or trading post or whatever.

• Void Elf Wings back item: for the void elves that want the wings but also more chest piece options.
  • Character look alike armor: Cause Jaina’s outfit is really nice and I’ve always wanted the Lich King armor set.
  • Long coat Tabards: Be cool to have a long coat over your regular armor to add extra flair. And experiments more with armor slots and what they can do.
  • Separate Glove and Boot Mogs: We have them for shoulders, I don’t think doing it for Gloves and Boots would be too hard.
  • Option to show weapons with non cloak back items: Look they ruined the Wrathion Backpack recently so I’m a bit miffed at that. I wanna see my swords on my back when wearing these items!
  • Option to put weapons on back or hip: Ok MAYBE not staves, but 1h items should have the option of either sheathing style. They showed it is possible with the sword that drops off Kel’thuzad in sanctum so I don’t see why not implement that.

And that is my dumb list thanks for listening.

3 Likes

I would like the option to hide pants under robes.

Some of the cosmetic and cloth robes have cutout areas that can be ruined if you aren’t able to find a matching color of pants.

2 Likes

fair. I don’t notice much cause DK

1 Like

I’d like to see more belts with pockets and nick knacks for all armor types. I love the feeling of looking like you are ready for an adventure when out in the world.

4 Likes

Do love decorated belts.

2 Likes

option to completely hide weapons when sheathed too, one handers and two-handers

Fair, put that with the ‘option to show them when using a back item’.
They ruined my Wrathion Backpack. I am salt.

If they took the single slot we have for head now and multiplied it by three, or did that & separated out face, neck, and head so that we can wear hats, glasses, and scarves or collars at the same time. I’m not sure which would be easier. Honestly, just giving us 3-4 head slots for us to use as we want rather than sorting what exists into different categories would be fine. I just want to be able to put glasses & a scarf or collar on at the same time. :upside_down_face:

would be neat. But I’m mostly working within what I know is possible atm. Maybe they’ll do something special like that in the future. Mean time I like my scarf.