Future classic raider looking for guild (Warrior tank or Hunter)

I started out on Fenris, a hunter named “Imnotjen”. I was level 36 when BC came out.
I am looking to go hunter again, or perhaps warrior (I’ll dual box a healer to keep him alive while leveling)

I intend to end game raid. Tanking if i level the warrior.
Intensity I prefer is hardcore ~3 times per week, but not so hardcore as it’s a job. I want decent progression over ‘letting everyone play’ kind of attitude, but I’m not looking to be the top guild around (MAYBE top on server, but prolly top 3-5 would be ideal?)
I’m putting alot of detail in this because the guild i join will determine my server… and that’s a big decision.
PvE servers only please
I have a pervy sense of humor and and looking for a guild where I can be myself, not have to ‘watch my language’ in gchat, and have fun. Example: If you or your members agree with me having my pally’s name forcibly changed from Comebubble after 10 years, then I’m not interested.

Message me on discord :slight_smile:
RavenWebb#9612

Hey we’re a semi hardcore guild looking for hunters at the moment. Here’s the info let me know if you’re interested.

Were not completely PC but we do love to have fun and are fairly loose on our language. As long as we treat everyone with respect were straight and most is cleared hot when it comes to conversing. Feel free to check us out if youd like to see if you gel: <ENCORE> (A) | Voted Best Alliance PvE Guild | Grobbulus (RP-PvP) - #5 by Battalíon-arthas

Hello there, thought I’d extend a message in response to this looking for guild post. Ethos is currently recruiting healers and dps. If you have any questions regarding loot or expectations don’t hesitate to ask! Our raid days are Tues / Thurs 8-11 CST. We will announce our server name in the next few days when the lists get released.

Very straight forward application process if interested - DM with any questions / application form.

Discord: Saws#8386

Reddit: Sawsy587

Sorry but “positive, mature” sounds like a bad match to the humor I stated. Please only post if your guild matches what I’m looking for. Thanks.

Adjusted original post to specify PVE server. Just not up for the frustration of being ganked 4000 times trying to level at the start of a game.

adjusted original post again, more detail… Gotta find the right match!

edit: grr @ changing chars

Hello, I’ll keep it short and sweet:

NA ALLIANCE
PVP Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will be added once more content released.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat/post here/PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

clearly stated i was looking for PvE server only

Try listing that your looking for PvE early in your post .