Fury warrior/195/eastern

10/10 N CN
3/10 w 4/10 H CN Experience.
Prefer 10-15 Man raid groups.

Update: 195 Fury warrior Whom has parsed fights on current content. Prefer Eastern raid times. Not wanting to be your bench warmer but instead a valuable member. I have 100% raid attendance. I do content outside raiding and very active as well. Mythic’s ect. wanting a perm home with a group of raiders who want want their members to participate in most things. looking for a tight CE or AoTc guild. wanting to progress.

Hello! I’m a returning player who has been around since Vanilla whom has seen the ups and downs over the years. I have been in semi casual, Heroic,mythic types of guilds and progression. I recently decided after a 3 year hiatus to return to the game in hopes of finding a core group of people who want to push content inside raiding and outside raiding. I will keep it short and simple and be upfront with a list and spare a giant paragraph explaining myself when id prefer to talk over discord.

-I’m a competitive player

• I have been around since V and plan to be here even longer
  • Prefer east coast servers with medium to high population
  • Wanting to prove my raiding capability in SL
  • I research fights, gear, character spec’s , ect.
  • I bring to the table a raider who is capable of doing his job like an elitist would without the attitude problem! ( I am a father,provider, and pretty chill guy so i don’t need people screaming at me at a mistake…trust me i know when i make one.)
  • I do have a very diverse background in raiding like specified. So just because i am behind doesn’t mean im not a good player. Sucks to be behind but given SL coming up i believe i will make a great return.
  • I am looking to Push mythic and CE and willing to put in the time and effort! so yes, i am looking for a pretty high tier type setting.

disclaimer!!!
end goal is find a server to call home, group of raiders and friends who are pushing content while managing to be friendly and doing mythics outside of raiding and being active. Willing to server Xffer or speak over discord my information is posted below. Looking to stay were i move to!

RiD: Ultraprime#1250
Discord : MinatoHokage#1517

Hey there! I’m Clary from Adaptations [A] @ Stormrage!

We’re currently looking for an exceptional warrior for our raid team! We’re a late night guild and we run on PST times!

Raids:
Friday 9-12 p.m. PST (11-2)CST
Saturday 9-12 p.m. PST (11-2)CST
Monday 7-10 p.m. PST (9-12) CST

I’d love to talk to you a little further if you have the time feel free to add me on battlenet!

ClearyClary#1202

Calculated Calamity is seeking new members for Shadowlands raiding ,M+ and PvP.

About Calculated Calamity:

Currently 2/10N

Our commitment to you:

We pride ourselves on being efficient on a light schedule while still having a professional, driven, and respectful atmosphere. We promote an atmosphere that encourages team-oriented attitudes, minimized drama and toxicity, and rewards preparation. Our roster is made up mostly of working-class adults who desire hardcore progression on a less hardcore schedule.

Joining us you can expect:

• Experienced, passionate, and driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • Trials who are recruited and put into progression scenarios quickly. We want you to prove your merits.
  • A healthy roster of core players that focus on Teamwork.
  • Fair play time - during farm we rotate players fight to fight based on loot needs. We aim to keep all players on our roster engaged and active with raiding and progression time.

Building and Maintaining a 26 Man Raiding Roster

Extra Days of Raiding on based on a Sign up Sheet basis. If we can raid more we will if a 26 man team roster can make it. (Once we are there at full roster.)
Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: High
Paladin: Ret: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: High Shadow: Medium
Druid: Dps: High, Resto: High
DH Dps: High
DK: Dps: High
Shaman: Resto: High, Dps: Medium
Monk: Dps: High, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low

Raid Time:

Farm: Friday Starting 6pm EST Optional
Progression: Saturday 6PM EST - 11pm EST. Sunday based on Sign ups. Monday Base on Sign ups.
Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Nororango#1887
Discord Nororango#3749

tytytyty

Hey there Min,

We are currently seeking a warrior for a spot on out mythic team. We currenltyare sitting 10/10N 2/10H(Pre Huntsman nerf)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fragmenth-bleedinghollow-lfm/762113

i added you on bnet and disc