Fury Warrior PvP in Shadowlands

Rarely ever taken.

Something fury should have for PvP talent (though i’d like to see this be baseline)

I mean… we won’t know until the season actually starts. As of right now, arms doesn’t look like it will do at higher rating, but how would I know? The game isn’t out yet. And honestly, people should stop worrying about how a spec does at the top of a ladder. Cause most players that complain don’t play at that level.

It’s the same ole “only 1 warrior is 3k!!!” argument.

You kinda threw shhh at the wall here; we have no idea how many comps fury will slot into, or if it will compete at high ratings or not; the season hasn’t even started yet. Based on the current iteration and numbers, it’s looking more viable than this season, and this season it had some glad viable comps and was far better in WPVP/BGs. This conversation had mostly devolved into MS for fury, so you saying you’re not advocating for it makes me kinda wonder why you’re even highlighting me…but ok. My point was about MS for fury removing arms in most cases, nothing else about fury or its current status in PVP.

My biggest challenge trying to arena as a fury warrior is that nobody wants to play with me, even at low CR.

2 Likes

That is a problem. Should all specs of one class be viable for all content?
I do not believe so. Because I enjoy fury as is and do not want to see its self healing nerfed for increased pure pvp viability.

And since shadowlands is not out yet we can say the same about anything in this topic. I was giving a stretched example. Fury might not be viable at all in rated content but that is quite alright. It is currently in the upper tier for pve content and is still fun for solo and small pvp gameplay. It may have options in a pure dps comp later and that is fine as well. I do not want to see it changed greatly from how it is now. They add one ability and in return nerf another. Fury has always thematically been the jump into a fray type of fantasy role with no regard for anything but the kill with instinct but wow’s iteration has quite a few defensive abilities that allow it to excel against focused attention and I enjoy that aspect immensely. Make it on par with arms offensively/utility and it is no longer the fury I enjoy.

1 Like

Everything is viable. The word is worthless.

You think fury is worthless?

He’s saying that “viable” is one of those words like “clunky” that gets thrown around in such a free and broad way that it’s nearly meaningless. “Viable” is a subjective measure of the content you’re doing, how ruthlessly optimized you feel you want to be, and how much of a meta chaser your social circle is.

1 Like

I think your ability to read seven words is worthless.

Just giving you the same courtesy as you gave me but I will no longer respond to personal attacks as it does nothing to advance the topic proper. It is viable and even meta for pve. Why should it be tweaked to be meta for pvp when warrior has a very meta worthy spec in arms. If you want a mortal strike debuff and the utility surrounding it we have arm warrior for that. If you want a sustained and fast paced build with strong self healing you have the fury warrior.

Deliberately provokes personal attack
“I will not be responding to personal attacks” :face_with_monocle:

Do you understand that I said literally none of this.

This was the quote I was actually talking about. I will give you the courtesy of stating you do provide meaningful insight but the rest of the time it is just berating everyone else across several class threads. But yes I should have been specific since my original post gave me an error when I was quoting the post I was replying to afterward. Just forgot to fix it.

If you consider Linc to be berating, I don’t think you’re gonna make it on the WoW forums. He’s a teddy bear.

2 Likes

Thanks bae <3

1 Like

Whoops. Sorrrrry. I did not mean him. Meant Derez. Sorry. I guess I need to stop being Bizarro. I can see where things come across confusing when I am not on point with whom I am responding to.