Fury Warrior or Frost Dk?

I’m debating of making an alt and I can’t pick between the two. Which will be better for 2s? Which will get me more RBG invites?
Help me pick <3

fury for 2’s dk for BGs but ull have to shotcall

In DF? No one knows
Right now for a month? Fury

No you won’t

in a lot of rbg pugs he prob will

No one shotcalls in those lol…

1 Like

in pugs that use disc they def do lol - ive had to do it myself on both fdk season 1 and warrior s2 onward. some already have someone on it but most will either say they need TC in the lfg note or ask you once you’ve been invited

The class you play doesn’t correlate to having to target call you can target call as a healer

1 Like

yeah you can but in my experience, the majority of groups want a melee to TC. esp as dk when you have grip.

In groups i join with my guild, the group leader, typically a lock, usually TCs if he is there. In lfg pugs that use disc, myself or another melee was usually asked, assuming I/they have a mic.

dk always shotcalls it is the lfg RBG meta past 1800ish they all do the same thing and it’s just because of grip.

and it is this way for a reason, dk says im gonna grip the priest, kill him in 3 2 1 gogogo

If I do an rbg for conq or something they do be asking me to call targets

Dks are always asked to target call with grips idk what Jimmy is talking about

i mean. thats kind of dk’s job aside from chains of ice.

DK should definitely call their grips or grip the person who is called out but they don’t need to make every single target call even though most groups expect it.

i guess the rbg groups i join are drastically different from every1 else usually the lead or just any dps in teamfight with a big pop will call for target swaps from my POV

I’m of the “if you see something, say something” school. Everyone should be able to target call provided they have solid reasoning for the call. You just need someone making the final decision if things are too spread out.

Yeah I mean I just join randoms when I’m giga bored and they stuff like go frost we need chains so i can’t really get into it