Fury Warrior looking for guild for 9.1

I finished this tier at 6/10m as a disc priest. The guild I was part of disbanded, so I am looking for a guild for 9.1. I am gonna play fury warrior, which I mained through BFA. The best raid days for me are tuesdays, thursdays and sundays.

Hello from Nerve-EmeraldDream We are a 2 night alliance 10/10 Mythic Raiding guild that finished first place on ally side and 4th place overall for our server in Castle Nathria with goals to aim higher in the rankings for 9.1! I saw that you played Disc and we are currently looking for a Disc/Shadow Priest if that was still a option for you, Our times are Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-12pm EST 4 hr per night raid schedule! If these times work for you reach out to me via discord to speak further or get more information on us and if the disc is on the table or if you are set on fury warrior for 9.1.
Discord : Atlien#1442

Hey if your interested in transferring to horde we may be a good spot!

We are a guild who was formed during CN and managed to get 2/10M before taking a break until 9.1 (and waiting too long for it…) Now we are looking for more like-minded people to fill out the roster from the Drought! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raiders by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in it.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord

Questions? Please contact: GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Does Tuesday and Wednesday work at all we need a warrior for our raid team figured I’d ask here is the spam if not here is a bump

On the off chance that you aren’t looking for another mythic raiding guild, I am gonna drop the spam below!

Terrible Idea is a guild that has formed in the wait for 9.1, consisting of multiple AOTC and early Mythic progression raiders. Our goal with each coming tier is to accomplish AOTC and KSM on as many characters as possible with zero nerd rage, maximum good times, and tons of great conversation about the sexiest features on Daddy Denathrius.

If you are a new or returning player, do not like your current guild’s activity level, or are simply looking for a change of scenery and ability to re-roll to a different class without scrutiny, we are the place for you.

We are not recruiting any specific roles but if you are feeling particularly altruistic we would love to welcome the below specializations:

Ranged DPS: Balance & Shadow
Melee DPS: Warrior, Havoc, & Enhancement
Healer: Discipline Priest, Resto Shaman

Our raid times are below:

Wednesday and Thursday ( Sargeras is a CST server)
Invites: 20:15 Server Time
First Pull: 20:30 Server Time
Last Pull: 23:00 Server Time

If you have any questions , please do not hesitate to reach out to the below:

Battle.net:
Nakavi#1617
Kungfubanana#1420

Discord:
Sulfur#6731
Kungfubanana#7678

I hope to hear from you!

Hi there! If you’re interested in transferring to Horde, I think you would be a great addition to our raid team! We’re looking to push CE, and our raid times fit in yours! Here is our info, message me on Discord if you’re interested!