Fury Warrior LF new home

Hello there! I’m looking for a new home as my current guild has decided to merge with another guild that I cannot run the times for. So, I am looking for a good home!

I’m 400 ilvl. My progress isn’t the best on the current raid tier as my guild has been sporadic on raiding. I do, however, have experience on all bosses in heroic. I’m only 6/9H currently.

What I’m looking for: I’m looking for a guild that likes to down content, as well as have a good laugh at the same time. I would like to get into a casual Mythic progression guild, as I’ve been in a heroic only team for 4-5 years.

A little about me: I love to banter. So, most of what I say is never serious, so I’d like to be around people who can take a joke and not get upset. I always show up to raid, and if I can’t make it, i will let you know ahead of time.

Raid times I can make: I can only do raid days, during the week. Monday-Friday 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm EST are the best times for me. I cannot do weekends at all right now.

As of right now, I’m on Kel’thuzad as I transferred here for the guild I am in. (Had some good friends in here that I wanted to be around.) So, I wouldn’t be able to join the guild right away. I do plan on transferring back to Stormrage as soon as I can.

If you’ve made it this far, I thank you for your time to read this! Please add me on btag and let me know who you are, and tell me about your guild and the atmosphere.

Thank you!

Btag: Cptslipyfist#1497

Hiya! Misdirect is looking for a few more dps for our raiding roster and would love to add a warrior. We are currently 1/9M and 7/9H. Here is our recruitment thread for more about us:

Feel free to reach out to us in game: ElllohElll#1798