Fury Warrior LF Guild

220 ilvl, have AotC

Looking for guild that does keys, sometimes raids, and is overall pretty chill. I’m a dad with kids so I’m not looking for anything hardcore, but I have raiding experience dating back to BC.

Alliance - Emerald Dream

Afternoon Benthi,

We might be a good fit, guild name is Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage, we are raiding fri/sat at 9pm eastern until 11.30. Goal is AOTC and then maybe some Mythic dabbling if we are feeling it.

We also love doing keys and we’ll be doing the achieve run for the mount, there’s also a few other games we play for any long gaps between patches… (7 Days, Valheim, FF14)

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Hey there! If you’re willing to server/faction change and are ok with raiding Fri/Sat 9:30 PM Eastern - 12 AM Eastern, I would like to have a chat with you! We are primarily an AotC guild, but are looking to try our hand at Mythic in 9.1 once AotC is achieved.

Discord: Airwavve#1111
Bnet: Airwavve#11808

Our guild is looking for a warrior we have zero and need one badly we do mythic plus for KSM and rbg’s as well as AOTC and mythic check us out

Descendants of Lore is a raiding guild, but we are adults with jobs, kids, and adult responsibilities. We don’t require you raid, but if you do we expect you to come prepared. We progress through AOTC and we do raid weekly, but we play to have fun in a low stress atmosphere. Feel free to add me to battle net if you wish to talk further, I will leave our spam below:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and on occasion stick a toe into a few mythic bosses when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Torghast Tour Guides is and alliance guild on Sargeras recruiting for raiding in 9.1. We are an adult guild, with some crude humor but really chill people. We all love to sleep so raiding is done early evening a couple nights a week but that hasn’t been decided yet as we are filling out the roster first. If you’d like to chat you can add me on btag : TattooedGeek#1578

I appreciate all the replies, but I do not have the funding to server transfer, adn I have no interest in going Horde (dwarf for life)

If you’re still looking, I’m raid leader for a cross-realm Alliance side group that pushes AOTC raid and M+ throughout the week. We’re a bunch of laid-back veterans, looking for a progression experience without all the toxic/elitism of progression raiding. Also, we’re a bunch of 30s and up folks looking to balance raiding with real life, so we get it when you say you have kids.

I’ll leave my details below, but if our schedule fits yours, we should talk!

-Respec- is an Alliance AOTC Progression Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 H Castle Nathria and getting ready for the launch of Sanctum of Domination. Our focus is clearing Normal and Heroic modes of raid content while it’s relevant, while also being able to maintain a good work/life balance during the week.

Our members are all veteran raiders that believe in good class play and teamwork to overcome all raid challenges, while also being a group of laid-back nerdy types wanting to have fun in raid. Our general atmosphere is more mature and intimate with a hard stance against toxic/elitist personalities. Outside of Raid, we like to run high M+ keys for those that are interested!

• Current Progression: 10/10 H Castle Nathria
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST (3 Hours) -AND- Sundays @ 9-11 PM EST / 8-10 PM CST / 7-9 PM MST / 6-8 PM PST (2 Hours)
  • Mythic+ Keys throughout the week (runs organized via Discord)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but still want to see good class play from others while working towards that next kill for AOTC. Our current raiders are all veterans across multiple expansions, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun. Finally, we’re a team built on respect and understanding that, sometimes, real life happens. For the person who is trying to juggle life while still wanting to push raid in a quality environment - we’re just that. When you make the time to play with us, we will respect that time with content to play or give you that time back with as much advance notice as possible.

Ultimately, the only way to see if we’re a good fit for you is to join us on one of our raid nights and see what we’re all about. I welcome anyone interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and let’s talk more about what you’re wanting from your raid experience and what we can do to match it. As long as you can play your class, we can explain the fights and make it work!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

Alpha Guild on Stormrage is looking for a few good raiders and community members.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hi Benthi, The High Ground [A] [Proudmoore] is a group of AOTC/KSM players, and several of us have young children so it’s not an issue if you have to step out for your little ones. Raid times are Sat/Sun 6-9pm PST.

Please feel free to check out this recruitment post for more info The High Ground

Btag: Mosmig#1435

Benthi I see you can’t server transfer so I won’t try and recruit you, but mad props for
“Dwarf for life.”

Good luck in your search!

1 Like

Almost seems like I’m going to have to apparently. Emerald Dream seems dead as hell…

I think we might be a solid fit for you:

Feel free to give us a look :slight_smile:

I can also be reached via

Discord: SpiderDad#1428

BNET: Spiderdad#11646

If you’re still on the hunt for a guild, I think The Librarians could be a great fit for you! Feel free to reach out to me, I’d love to talk to you more.

Discord: penciltea#4344
BNet: penciltea#1470

Hey Benthi,

MGB sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe before committing to bring your main characters over. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M, KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested. Happy to discuss more if you’re interested.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00-11:00 PM Eastern (5:00-8:00 PM Pacific)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

I’d like to say again that I do not wish to go horde, and if I have to server xfer (which is appearing likely since Emerald Dream appears to be dead) I’d prefer a west coast server so I’m not constantly 3hrs behind the rest of the guild (I’m in Arizona)

Discord: SpiderDad#1428

BNET: Spiderdad#11646

Heya Benthi,

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: Buzz
Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Current Expac Progression: 5/10M CN

Buzz is an Ahead-of-the-Curve focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed!

More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Hello Benthi! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our Normal/Heroic team. If everyone is comfortable after a two to four week trial period, we would ask that you transfer servers. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.