Fury Warrior LF Guild At Least AOTC

I’m looking for a west coast based guild that raids Tuesday/Wednesday.

I’m a very experienced raider and even PvPer. I have at LEAST AotC for all raids since beginning of Legion and most raids before.

I’m currently 226 Fury Warrior and working on getting Keystone Master.

Always raid ready and willing to help where I can.

1 Like

Hey there we could use a warrior for our heroic / casual mythic raid team we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin Horde I can be reached at Sig#9905 on discord or Battle.net Sig#11142 guild spam below

The Boyz on Illidan is currently recruiting HEALERS & DPS for Sanctum. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7pm - 10pm CST (8pm-11pm EST). Definitely an 18+ guild! We are currently 8/10N in Sanctum. Last tier we made it to 2/10M before we took a small break. We’re back for 9.1. Within a raid, we guarantee that we’ll get AotC and we would like to slide into Mythic without the hardcore push. We have guys that love their keys and are always wanting to do them and wanting to push them and we have a few people that enjoy RBGs and if there was enough of a guild interest, we’d definitely do it as a group.
Expectations are pretty simple, show up prepared with required consumables and knowledge of the fights and be willing to take some criticism if necessary. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know! Would love to talk!
Battletag: Lumi#1150
Discord: Lumi#6043

Reposted cause I’m a dingus that used an alt to post!