Fury war+1 LF AotC+

Hiya! My friend and I joined a new guild that wasn’t as advertised, so we are LF a new AotC/mythic optional guild. 380+ fury warrior and I have multiple options to play as main ( multiple 370+ characters, will choose 1) Horde or Alliance , will server transfer/faction change after mutual trial.

Weekends or later in the work week after 630 PST a huge plus.

Hey there! Chee Kon on stormrage is recruiting for Dragonflight. After our first raid week we’re 5/8N and 1/8H . We’re looking for committed raiders to round out our roster.

We are currently looking for DPS and healers. Anyone that doesn’t mind switching between specs is a bonus!

We raid from 7PM PST - 10PM PST Mon/Wed. Guild repairs are turned on and we provide feasts for raids.

We have more fun than we do being super serious, but the leadership of the guild all has extensive high rank raiding experience.

Please reach out to the below individuals if you are interested in hearing more!

BNET: Tacobucket#11442
Discord: Ginobli#1260

BNET: Burtron#1991
Discord: Cheekon#8549

Heya Mercen, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.

Hi Mercem!

I saw your post and thought you two might be a good fit for us. Key to Victory is a newly formed raiding guild on Tichondrius focused on reaching AOTC this tier and building up a core roster to pursue mythic raiding in the future. Currently we’re at 7/8N but after we raid on Thursday I expect us to be 8/8N with at least 2/8H under our belt. We raid on Tues/Thurs from 7-10pm PST.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or feel like this is a good fit!
Emptybucket-Tichondrius
Btag: Hologien#1959
Discord: Hologien#0135

Lets chat in Discord.

Ehlissa#9836