Fun times getting removed from groups

I was removed from over 10 groups trying to KSM for other classes. Primarily BM has Lust/Hero but when a mage or shammy signs up, I get removed. Thanks Blizz, its so much fun getting replaced cause the entire game knows BM sucks, especially on Fort week where its all AOE.
I dont think I can even get into higher keys when my dps is significantly lower then other classes.
Was just curious if other BM hunters were having issues grouping for high keys.

5 Likes

I play Surv in keys now and am slowing gearing a Warlock.

BM is THAT bad.

1 Like

If you see a BM in your key, just kick him. You will be better off.

Welp… I was tryna play bm lol…

“We’d rather you not play BM” - Blizz

3 Likes

Moonkins fun but theres so many and standing casting gets boring. I think ill give it a try still . Hopefully my raid lead doesn’t kick my useless self :frowning:

As Outlaw rogue, I know the feel.
MM tier set is just superior for keys, but useless for raiding afaik.

Outlaw is straight up the worse spec for rogues :smiley:

why do keys on BM when the other 2 specs do way better aoe?

Remember 8.3 when people kicked out all MM and SV hunters because BM was the only viable hunter spec in M+? I do! What goes around comes around.

Fixed.

Also, why does it seem like you blame the players for the devs inability to balance specs at least within like 40%?

3 Likes

I mean SV was God tier in pvp so not really. MM’s single target wasn’t too bad but yeah it wasn’t spectacular.

Ok, it was the best hunter spec in PvP, i dont usually tihnk about PvP for such evaluations.

But MM was far from fine and basically trolling if you wanted to do it in any kind of engaging PvE.

BUSTED! So you admit sv exists and is a hunter spec!

1 Like

All Hunters now removed from Jailer WFR groups lol.

The 4pc makes it kick serious butt. According to a Marksman friend of mine, it’s basically a one-button spec. You press Aimed Shot in raid and do 20k.

1 Like