Full premade BGs are the worst

Crap like this was the reason why I quit classic. Pugs spend 10 minutes getting farmed by the premade for pitiful honor and the premade just roflstomps everything. There’s no competition. One of the few changes that they made to TBC that was actually good was limiting groups to a max of 5 people. Pugs could actually stand a chance against that and make it a good game.

/end rant

13 Likes

I’m still not sure why they changed this. Apparently large premades are still supposed to match with other large premades, then extras get thrown in each side

1 Like

BuT i NeEd tO qUeUe WiTh My 14 GoOd FrIeNdS tHaT i MeT 5 MiNuTeS aGo wink wink
Or I QuIt ThE GaMe

13 Likes

blizzard just lost af they will probably change this next week and you’ll never hear anything from them on the subject. just a random update about some stuff they felt like changing based on nothing.

2 Likes

10/15 an eots premade horde vs pugs, yep

And again same exact crew…I take it there’s not a big enough pool of people queueing to let total pugs avoid premades?

1 Like

premades put their pants on one leg at a time too.

https://images.app.goo.gl/xtqNRsm8D3hx7LyU7

Just sayin’.

You do realize wow is an MMORPG. play with other people on your server and form a premade? its not that hard. Limiting to 5 man was a terrible change. You act like you care about the bg anyways. All you want is honor quicker so you can get your gear.

2 Likes

Spoken like a typical horde Faerlina warrior. The funny thing to me, is that all those great Faerlina warriors are kinda bad when they pug. They desperately need their precious friends in order to get their honor quicker. :wink:

But seriously - Faerlina premades are the worst. Ya’ll have no honor in playing. You play to crush the spirit of your opponents. Winning isn’t good enough - if this were real combat you would hunt villagers, raping and gutting the defenseless while chopping the heads off of children to demoralize any future opposition.

I hate the Faerlina mentality more than anything. If any server/players were ever to get a wholesale ban from the game, it should be your server. Completely and utterly banished into your own realm until you burn each other to death, because that is what you would do. You are simply animalistic and vile. You should be locked up in a zoo where you can’t touch anyone and we can all watch you and study you for science.

2 Likes

But it’s only 10 minutes. I farmed the 65k or so for my pve bis pieces solo and honestly didn’t run into that many full premades, maybe just a couple per day.

Also, nothing is stopping you from forming your own premades

1 Like

Have you looked at yourself in a mirror recently?

yes they are lame, but horde can do it too now
no excuse to cry really

but yea solo queue either faction is basically a joke. the more friends you queue with the less Communals on your team

Got into a premade game where they had 8 affliction warlocks. It was absolute cancer.

For about 5-6 games kept fighting the same 6-9 people over and over, thought more horde queued for BGs? I see more random alliance in my horde BGs than I do on my ally character which sees the same horde for hours on end.

No, Its worse when not having full premade group. because we might end up losing. :rofl:

The only way people won’t 5man cue and aim for 10/10,10/15, or 15/15 would be if the reward for 15/15 v 15/15 would be enough to offset the speed and efficiency of pug stomping.

Offering 15/15 v 15/15 without some bonus will mean all premades will split into many teams of 5 and just cue.

It isn’t queue matching properly because there’s no real buffer. Getting everyone into games in under 1 minute is not a buffer and the matching just takes whatever is there. That’s also the reason why if you queue right after your game you often play with the same people and go against the same people.

I was a fan of the change because people can still premade and I’ve had some amazing games going against other premades. However, since the matching isn’t doing anything the change isn’t great.

The best way to avoid premades as a pug is to play the BGs that are not for that weekend because the premades tend to gravitate to the weekend BGs.

This is the exact reason that most people premade. I’ve played in premades and I have enjoyed them for other reasons but 90% of the people who play in them (esp the trade chat premades) only want the gear quicker.

1 Like

just make horde not able to premade

bgs will be fixed and tbcc will be saved

4 Likes

soooooo the issue is that if Alliance players organize, Horde players can’t? is that what i’m hearing? you’re satisfied with superior PvP racials or the advantage in BG maps (Alterac Valley, cough, cough)? if you end up on the rare losing end of a BG then it’s take to the forums and complain because you aren’t winning 10/10?

join a premade and quit crying. you have the SAME advantage. that way you can roll/ stomp/ laugh your way to victory over players like me that just press the random queue button.

I play both horde and alliance. I’ve faced both horde and alliance premades. The issue is that you apparently need to group, gearcheck, and get in discord with 9-14 other people to farm some pvp blue gear.

1 Like

or you can be matched with other premades and none of this changes how we’re playing an mmo

1 Like