Frostmourne <WFH Enjoyers> SEA Guild LF 1 Tank and RDPS for Heroic Season 4 Raids

We are a SG/MY based guild looking for more players from the SEA region to join our ranks.

We aim to be a tight-knit and relatively small guild for working adults who may not have as much time to spend on the game as they’d like to while still being able to make meaningful achievements with minimal play time.

The guild is currently looking to establish a normal/heroic raid team for the upcoming fated raids in season 4 and we are actively recruiting players of all roles and persuasion.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays (11:00pm-1:00am ST) with an optional clean-up day on Tuesday nights depending on the group’s progress. On off-days, we do keys and other content as well.

New and casual/social players are very much welcomed as well! We have helpful players who will guide you through the various aspects of the game.

If you are interested, please contact me on my btag: Eegee#21851.

1 Like

Still recruiting bro?

Update : M+ team is filled but we are still recruiting for players of all persuasion for season 4 and beyond (TWW).

Casual/social players are welcomed!

1 Like

Still looking for more to fill our ranks!

We are officially forming our normal/heroic raid team. Please see edited OP for more info!

Join us! Lets goooo!

We’re 3/8 Heroic VOTI with a 10-man team now expanding to 15-man looking for 1 more tank and 5 rdps.

1 Like

Still recruiting?

Yes we are! Hit me up on btag, would love to have a chat with you if you’re interested!

Hi bro, added you on bnet.

Recruitment Update:

Raid-team - LF 2 RDPS and 1 flex healer.

Social/Casual players still welcome!