Frostmourne Transmog

Yes I am at this again. I think? Dunno if I’ve made my own thread on this before but either way!

Seeing as we have the promotion of the mount for completing the wrath classic DK starting zone.

I propose when ICC opens up that we have a means to get a pair of Frostmourne transmogs on live for DKs. One is the classic wrath model, the other the shiny HD model we saw in Legion.
How do we earn it? Simple. Kill Arthas in ICC on a DK wielding Shadowmourne. That’s it.
Kill Arthas, get Frostmourne.

I don’t care what y’all think. But feel free to weigh in anyways!

5 Likes

There is already a thread open about this under the same name. Its against forum rules to open another one.

I’d actually love a mini quest where Icebringer and Frostreaper get shattered by [insert silly OP expac villain here)] and you have to re-reforge them with the Primus to its original (and empowered glory). Quest triggers if you have the Legion artifact, did the Legion mount quest, and completed Balance of Power. That’ll put its difficulty in acquisition up there with Shadowmourne.

1 Like

Meh, throw out the expac villain and just have us use the forge of souls in icecrown. if the jailer can use it why not us?

Although if we did something involving blades of the fallen prince, people’d want just as many frostmourne appearances as the artifact got. Which would be a lot more than just Here’s Wrath Frostmourne and Legion Frostmourne.

Yeah this would be great

https://imgur.com/a/JqdpX
It’s time.

1 Like

This. ^^^^^^^

EXACTLY!

1 Like

As I always say,

I would gladly bear any curse to save my necropolis.