Frostmourne <Ropegang> Recruitment

<Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. If your looking for a fresh start in a new guild or transferred from horde we could be your fit! We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, raids, etc.

Progression:
We are mainly looking for people who are consistent, committed and willing to learn, possess good class knowledge, mechanical skills and demonstrate a strong dedication towards raiding and desire to push content.
Currently gearing up for raid - most players sitting around 340Ilvl.

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 6:30-9:30pm
Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm

Alternatively, get in contact IN-GAME or via BNET.

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794
Bumb
^^ Still chasing DPS classes/heals
bumb
Chasing range DPS to finish out mythic group!
^^^^^ Warlock/hunter/shaman would be great! ^^^^^^
I'm an ele / resto shaman looking for a guild that wants to push end game content. I can't do Tuesday or Wednesday nights, but any other night is fine.
I'm sitting around 320 ilvl atm since I can't get into any mythic groups because apparently resto shaman is bad atm according to the community.
09/01/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Cromagnonv
I'm an ele / resto shaman looking for a guild that wants to push end game content. I can't do Tuesday or Wednesday nights, but any other night is fine.
I'm sitting around 320 ilvl atm since I can't get into any mythic groups because apparently resto shaman is bad atm according to the community.

TBH, we havent had any resto shaman problems, alot just have to readjust to the play style! If your still looking for a guild add me on battle tag and we can chat there!

GM - OG
Hey is there a neckpiece requirement for raiding in this guild? Was just benched in affix because I didn't meet the 20 lvls and revered with CoA rep requirement.
If not I'm a 344 boomkin with resto offspec, had 9/11 mythic antorus exp on my old main (can still see my achievements on this character page)
09/03/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Kierafangs
Hey is there a neckpiece requirement for raiding in this guild? Was just benched in affix because I didn't meet the 20 lvls and revered with CoA rep requirement.
If not I'm a 344 boomkin with resto offspec, had 9/11 mythic antorus exp on my old main (can still see my achievements on this character page)

Hey Kierafangs! We do not have requirement on the necklace! Although coming into the 2nd week we do think that reaching lvl 20 on the necklace is attainable without flogging your own life away to get it! LOL

hit me up on battletag and id love to have a chat with you!

OG
Last spots for RDPS/ DPS
Looking for 2 x Warlock to fill out our H/M group!
^^^^^
Needing warlocks/Melee DPS
CHASING CORES!

1 x MT/OT

DPS/OT x 2

ALL DPS CLASSES "melee mainly"
Howdy,

Still looking for dps? trying to find an earlier starting guild,
09/16/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Eggsalads
Howdy,

Yes we currently are!
09/16/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Oganius
09/16/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Eggsalads
Howdy,

Yes we currently are!

awesome ill send you an IM later on this arvo
^^^^
Hey guys,
Are you still in the market for a MT? Myself (348) and a friend who’s a holy priest (344) are currently looking for a team and you seem like a great fit! Any chance we could have a chat? I’ll add you tonight.
Cheers.