Frostmourne <DEEZ> pushing CE Abberus 1830-2100 ST Wed/Sun Currently AOTC and 4/9 Mythic

DEEZ

We are currently 4/9 Mythic with AOTC and are absolutely smashing early prog.

Raid team recruitment is open again for DPS.

Our Goal:

We are going to push CE as quickly as possible and grow through the season to achieve future CE titles.

Raid Times

Wednesday: 6:30-9 ST Main Raid Day
Sunday: 6:30-9 ST Main Raid Day
Monday: 6:30-9 ST Overflow day (Scheduled as required) These are confirmed and communicated at the end of Wednesday’s raid at the latest.

Background

We formed 3 weeks into Vault of the Incarnates Season and since then we have gone on to build a solid roster and achieve 5/8M. We have been a very active guild throughout the season and have a very strong Mythic Plus Scene.

What we are looking for

We are looking to bolster our ranks with like minded players cross faction. If you are committed, know your class well and are serious about getting CE in Abberus then you will likely be a good fit for our guild.

Specific focus

We are currently targeting Healers for main slot and DPS for reserves.

Next Steps if Interested

If you are interested, Please follow our discord link below, give yourself the trial raider rank and post an expression of interest in the Raid recruitment channel. Either myself or one of the officers will reach out to you to start your trial plan. We are also happy to answer any questions. Link found here: https://discord.gg/ahuvb5ah77

1 Like

Get in guys, great guild with HEAPS of potential!
Community is huge to us and we want it to grow!

Looking for RDPS and healers

Recruiting still !

Absolutley solid guild! smashed out raid in 1 night! everyone in the guild are the best people ive played with, so good infact i got the guild logo tattooed on me!

Hello! I’m a Moonkin/Resto looking to raid and M+ this season. Let me know if i’m a good fit. Thank you!

We are looking for big healers at the moment

We are still recruiting after gaining 4/9M

We have a strong preference for recruiting DK DPS rn. Apply in discord if you fit the bill

still recruting pref a huge arcane or Unh :wink:

Still recruiting for socials and anyone wishing to trial just Join disc and drop your details and logs :wave:t2::wave:t2:

Rare Guild Mascot Sighting: https://imgur.com/a/tZeEdwZ