Frostmourne Alliance Tank and DPS looking for guild going into Shadowland

Hi,

My friend and I are looking to join a guild going into Shadowlands. I mainly tank and plan on playing a DK and Paladin into next expansion, while my friend plays mainly melee and plans on playing Rogue, Warrior and DK.

We both enjoy pushing keys and raiding with a good group of people at a similar skill level to us. We would prefer a raid schedule that is during the week at night but are open to other arrangements assessed on a case by case basis. Mythic plus is a big deal to us and having a guild that has a focus on mythic plus with an active roster of people willing to push is important.

We have experience in higher keys such as 20-21s and mythic raiding. We have always been people to push for kills doing everything in our power to get our guilds over the line and we would be valuable assets to any guild. If you want to talk about a future with your guild please add me on bnet greywind22#1510 or on discord greywind22#4453.

Howdy!
Take a look at Boop, we might be a good fit for you! Feel free to add me if you have any questions! :slight_smile: