Frostmourne 223 UH DK LF Mythic Raiding/High key Guild

Hi, I’m a 223/1300 UH DK recently transferred to Frostmourne from Stormrage (Sydney-based GMT +10 - LF lower ping and more convenient raid times)
My main focus so far has been pushing for KSM, but have also 9/10H CN kills and experience to P3 on Sire.
I’m looking to return to serious raiding, to push into Mythic CN, as well as find a solid group to continue to play M+ through higher keys 16-20.
I have a long history with Wow since TBC, including the old Heroic raiding (playing progression healing, tanking and dps at different times) in Wrath/Cata, as well as being an officer in two previous guilds. I played casually from Mists to Legion, back now in Shadowlands to more serious play after a long break.
I’m a player who takes the time to be fully prepared with consumables, and researches, practices and experiments to min/max my play. I will go over logs in detail after a raid or dungeon to explore where I might improve, and enjoy constructive criticism/discussion around the game.
I have always played towards the top of the meters (damage and healing), yet believe there is always room for improvement.
My other “main” is a 222/1200 Holy Priest.
Thanks for your consideration -
Tsubodai#1931 :slight_smile:

Add: Availability Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed 8pm ST onwards

Hey Tsubodai, my guild is currently looking to expand our roster have a look and see if we fit what you are after. :slight_smile:

Hey Tsubødai - theMinistry (FM - Ally) runs Wed / Thu 9pm ST - 2/10M we have plenty of banter and a few players who regularly run higher keys - we could use another solid dps to bolster our already solid raiding core and progress further, add our recruitment officer EVA#2601 Guild Assists Drapyon#1927 - VKLEET#1287 - Trimshadow#1423 - or our Guild leader Cougs#1764 for a chat :slight_smile:

Hey mate, we are mostly looking for mythic plus players however we would be able to slot you in for a trial in our raid team. Below is the link to our mythic plus recruitment post and in that post is also our raid post. We are a 7/10M guild with a big focus on mythic plus. We have a roster of serious players looking to push content and have fun

Hi mate, I’m the recruitment lead for Inconspicuous, a 5/10M guild out of Frostmourne - I’ve added you on bnet (Floee #1548) and would love to chat.

Thanks for your reply, Trim! Unfortunately I am unable to make a regular raid nigh on a Thursday, so it doesn’t appear we would be able to align.
Good luck in your search!

Hey Man all good - Good luck to you finding the right home :slight_smile:

Hello Tsubodai!

I hope I’m not too late to the party but we are a recently (August 2020) established guild that is currently 7/10M on CN. We are a mixed guild of Asians and Australians and although we are sometimes serious about progression, we do have lots of inside banter going around :slight_smile: The link below will tell you more but too keep this post short we raid for 2 nights Monday/Wednesday at 2330hrs - 0230hrs Server Time. We think that you might fits us perfectly, considering our roster is in need of an extra dps/healer right now.

I am happy to answer any other questions you might have, just add me below for a chat :slight_smile: Please do give us a good consideration and I hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,

Bran

Co-GM

BNet: BranBiscuits#1686

Discord: BrandyBiscuits#6452

Thanks, Bran, for your post and link. Although Monday and Wednesday nights would suit me for raiding, I think that, unfortunately, 1130 - 0230 SVT is just a little too late for me.
Hope you can find the peeps you need!