Frost nova never breaking

seems totally fine you can crit 7 ice lances before it breaking on tbc beta. gj blizz way to give mages free glad in s1. absolutely insane that this is going to go live and the most obvious game breaking arena bug has not been fixed yet

4 Likes

Yeah mage without deep freeze seems like its gonna be a joke.

Yep. They know. We’ve had a half dozen threads about it. Whether they’ll fix it or not is another issue, but this has been reported 100 times on the beta, the beta forums have threads on it and these forums have threads on it.

We can only hope it gets fixed.

1 Like

I don’t see the problem with mages being gods for another 2 years. What’s wrong?

3 Likes

Rogue combo points drop on kick, blind and sap, and the vanish buff is on what feels like an hour delay…(obviously exaggeration) on focus / macro / off target.

No joke (just fixed last tbc patch) and thankfully; weapon swapping didn’t activate GCD allowing me some rather amusing vanilla exploitation; For a time backstab was BiS.

1 Like

oooof.

It’s that way on Classic right now. If you target something else, even without generating points, you lose the points on your previous target. This was supposed to be remedied in TBC but maybe not. Vanish is always awful. Blind is behaving as if beta has like a 250ms spell batching even though Blizzard says it has been removed.

Everything feels rushed.

2 Likes

way to give mages free glad in s1

Imagine not realizing this is Blizzlike, intended behavior.

Mages have been free glad in Arena since S1 in TBC. Same as Rogues. They have never has a single season where all 3 of their specs were “bad” -and by bad I mean below S+.

The reason for this is they are, not to put too fine a point on it, complete classes. They’ve got an answer, a cooldown, an ability for any situation. Everyone else has gaps they will never be able to fill.

5 Likes

Working as intended in my book.

:grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

If only roots lasted that long when I’m on my druid. Those plants break if you look at them

3 Likes

They are very shy plants.

2 Likes

I haven’t played my rogue in forever but I could have sworn I had a mouseover macro that allows you to blind and kick without losing combo pts…

Yea there are a lot of game breaking bugs right now. They honestly can’t get value right for their old game probably the new client Classic runs on.

Here is another sad/funny clip

Frost nova should break almost instantly from dmg.

1 Like

love those changes
keep it up blizz! good job!

1 Like

Yeah that’s how rogue is on beta. They even managed to bust the mouse over macro work around…

No longer works on beta sadly.

1 Like

Wow that really sucks—well guess I will hold off on the rogue for now then :cry:

They seemed pretty quick to fix the druid innervate bug. But yeah, still waiting on those other game breaking fixes… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Refuse to play beta until this is fixed. The new development team with Blizz gives me no hope, they had to push back SL original release date because of the bugs, i don’t have any confidence they will fix this in time before June.

From my experience/memory, Two Ice lances was the most you could get off while someone was Novaed. It would definitely break after that. Three was unheard of.

I remember mages getting 2 to 4 ice lances in og tbc… could be a false memory tho I guess.

I did mouseover macros on my rogue in phase2 classic and realized that combo points didnt stick… was very sad…but rogue would be way too OP of this was allowed . Psure it’s intended to be that way until rogues get redirect

Edit: didnt mean to reply to you resil. Sry. On phone so its janky