Frost Mage returning for SL LF Guild

Looking for 2 night/6-8 hour a week raid guild that is trying to push for cutting edge in Shadowlands.

History

Legion 8/10 Nighthold Mythic, 7/9 Tomb Mythic and 10/11M Antorus
Skipped BFA but currently have a 131 item level Mage that I can do a trial on but isn’t in perfect gear.
Can provide some old logs via discord.

Boston#11206 Battle tag

Mythical Paradox is an alliance guild on Dalaran with like-minded individuals who’s goal will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master(for those interested) each tier/season, with potential progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season/group permits. We expect every raider to come with knowledge of each fight and contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. If you’re looking for a fun environment and a great group of people to play with, apply!

We currently raid Wednesday and Thursday 11pm EST to 2am EST.

If you’re interested please contact me on discord (Chase6594 # 5632) or on Bnet (Chase6594 # 1714).

afterMath eSports on Tichondrius Horde is currently recruiting high end raiders for the “Hall of Fame” push in Shadowlands. We’re a newly formed guild being backed by the organization afterMath eSports and plan to bring the support needed to ensure our team can perform at their highest level possible.

Our current raid schedule is as follows -
(Times are in PST)
Tuesday | 6pm - 10pm.
Wednesday | Off
Thursday | 6pm - 10pm.
Friday | Off
Saturday | Off
Sunday | 6pm-10pm (Heroic/Mythic carries for gold)
Monday | Off

Even though we initially formed afterMath eSports with the goal of being a “Race to World First” contender, we have reigned back our ambitions a bit and set our focus on a strong beginning, and continued growth as Shadowlands goes on. This allows us to be appealing to a larger population of players and get our core raid team set before the launch of Shadowlands. With that being said we are still recruiting players who strive for CE and can put in the effort needed to be a top end guild, with hopes of being a Hall of Fame guild in future tiers.

If the opportunity to be part of something new and slightly unique peaks your fancy, feel free to visit our website at www. aftermathesports . com or If you’d like to talk directly, please add me on discord kaRmy#5404 or ingame FXOkarmy#1756

How is it goin mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey man you sound like exactly what we need at the moment! Read over our spam and hit me up if you’re interested.

I provide video’s of dogs as well.

I think we raid more than you’re after but I will at least bring the option up anyways. We’re going to be evaluating our roster weekly until Shadowlands drops.

We’re a new guild of returning raiders with prior top 10-100 experience with the end goal of HOF in Shadowlands. The first tier we are aiming for top 50. We even have a farm team so you can focus on making sure you’re geared and prepared for raids instead of spending time farming. We’ll evaluate the roster as often as we see necessary in order to achieve our goals.

Shadowlands Progression Schedule
First week of Mythic we will be raiding T/W/Th/Su/Mo 8pm-11:30pm EST.
◦ Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
◦ Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
◦ Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
◦ Sunday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
** Times may go to 12am EST at the latest if agreed upon by the raid team and close to a kill

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Modern
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/calendar/547033/

Requirements:

• Prior Cutting Edge experience (we check your FoS)
  • Prior Top 100/50/HOF experience desired but not required
  • Ability to read logs & research your class
  • Not mechanically challenged (everyone should be able to be given assignments)

Needs:

• Tank
  • Ranged
  • Raid leader (we have someone capable of leading currently, but we’re not eliminating this as an option if someone with experience is serious)

Roster is competitive but we are closing in on our roster for Shadowlands and won’t be accepting too many more trials unless you stand out significantly. Trial lasts 3 weeks.

Application: https://forms.gle/79B3H7vCuG2xHi226

Please give us a week to respond. Sometimes we get a little busy. = )

Mage LFG !!

Hey there! I see that you’re currently alliance filth, but I hope you’re willing to change that :smiley:

Phasers On Stun
We were created half way through 8.3 and got 10/12m this tier. We’ve decided to add a second raid team, and we’re looking to fill a couple spots in the weekend team as well. In addition to raid spots, we’re also actively looking for people to do more m+ with us (especially tanks/healers).

Raids
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m looking for ranged DPS and healers.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL. Looking for all roles.
Friday night heroic (very optional) 8-11pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Last bump!!

Check us out here! Reformed 12/12m guild with main focus on CE and M+

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-lnb-tuesthurs-8-11-cst-reformed-ce/705253