Frost Mage looking for Raiding Guild

I am a very active player that enjoys raiding and running mythic dungeons. I played Balance druid in 9.0 and got AoTC and KSM with my guild. I am currently playing frost mage and my gear is at 235 ilvl and have experience with 3/10 Heroic SoD. Also currently 1900ish mythic dungeon rating and should get KSM within a week. I am looking for a progression oriented guild that raids 9/9:30-12pm EST 2-3 nights a week and doesn’t raid on friday or saturday nights. I am willing to server xfer for the right guild.

Hello yes it is me your new tank. We meet your raid time requirements and we’re working on getting our normal skips activated and we’ll start spending all of our time in heroic.
We’ve gained a bunch of new people that like doing m+ and some PVP as well.
You can crossrealm raid for awhile and check the fit

hey, I’m from a guild called second rise. Currently 8/10 heroic. Going to be getting aotc next week and pushing into mythic the week after. If interested add my bnet: MoonManJimmy#1677

Hi there,

I’ve gone ahead and linked my guild’s recruitment post below. We’re currently looking for a mage and are also making expanding our M+ roster a priority so we’d love to have you. If you’re interested in what you see please reach out to me on Discord at Tinisenn#7424. Hope the search goes well regardless of what you choose!

Hello Erase,

We are on Illidan. We raid 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM PST Tues/Wed/Thurs. We are currently 9/10 H and 1/10 M and we are currently lacking a mage! We would love to interview you tonight if you could make raid times. My btag is Samerious#11753.

Hey there,

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
  • Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 8/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 200 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

[H] Mac N Cheese is a casual raiding guild on Zul’Jin that is currently looking for members for our main raid team. We run Monday and Thursday 8-11 est. We are a small group of players that like doing mythic keys and downing bosses. Currently progression at 8/10 normal 2/10 heroic.

If your interested, please feel free to add me and we can discuss details.
BTag: Rajax#1380
Discord: Rajjax#9203

Hey there!

Are you still looking for a home? My guild is Imminent Explosion on Illidan server. We are currently 10/10 N and 5/10 H SoD. Currently we are focusing on building our our roster and achieving AotC. Beyond that, our goal is to get CE this tier. We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9pm-12am EST.

We are progression focused but also love fun and banter while we raid. If you’re interested please reach out.

-Frog
Spacefrog#2403 (discord)
Spacefrog#11917 (battlenet)

Hey,

We are a casual guild who likes to have fun and kill stuff on mythic. Right now, we are pushing to get CE this tier, and we are 8/10H, 2/10M. We are looking for a few more DPS to round off our roster. We raid 9-1130EST Tues/Weds, and an optional day, Monday 9-1130EST.

In CN we were 8/10M, and in Nyalotha we were 11/12M.

If this sounds interesting to you, reach out to me

Bnet: Sunde#1384

Hey Erase!

My guild - Spiteful Misfits (H) - Area 52 is recruiting a mage for our progression through SoD heroic currently 3/10. We raid Wed / Thurs nights 9pm - 11pm EST. We also have an alt night where we run normal to keep getting people their shards and dom socket gear.

We run M+ on our non raiding days.

We are a mature guild, who also value real life events. We ask for communication if you can’t make a raid night and have an active discord where we set up groups for running keys.

If this sounds like it would fit what you’re looking for please reach out to me.

Rhawin (Bnet: Bluejay#1886, Discord: Rhawin (Jay)#5483)

Hey there, Highlord is looking for a few good players to round out our team
[H][US][Illidan] - 6/10 H COD is recruiting for Raiding Fri/Sat 9-12 EST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Erase - would love to chat! Frien dme in Discord when you can. Look forward to hearing from you…and what’s your mage’s name?? Thanks! Shadow

Nox Oriens (8/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a main tank or off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hi there, we’re Adaptive on Area-52 formerly known as Severity on Hyjal. We’ve recently decided to move to a more popular server for the opportunity to find better players to continue to build a solid roster for Castle Nathria & tiers to come. We’re a group of friends that have been playing the game together for years that have finally come together to make our own home. We have raiders/leaders with top 50 US exp going all the way back to MOP. We’re looking to find like minded individuals that want to clear content at a good pace and have a good time while doing so.

Prog:
10/10M CN
3/10M (Remnant close to dead) 10/10H Sanctum

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Thursday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Goals
1.) Our main goal in this guild is to progress through the mythic raids in Shadowlands and achieve cutting edge in each tier. A majority of the players committed to this guild already have cutting edge experience and know what it takes in order to achieve this goal.

2.) While cutting edge is our primary goal, we intend on creating a guild that fosters players who can count on each other for difficult content. By this we mean being able to trust one another to perform their roles properly in mythic raid but also mythic + content. In other words, players in our roster enjoy pushing keys and we would like the guild to be a reliable source of group members for pushing.

3.) As well as succeeding in high end content we do also wish to create an environment where people can enjoy themselves and each other in and outside of raid. In our application process we will be looking to make sure that you will be able to help us in all three of these goals to ensure that you are a proper fit for Adaptive.

Needed Roles

Dps- Accepting any exceptional DPS players. (Windwalker would be massive)

Healer- Any good healers feel free to apply.

Tank- Open to any strong tanks to add to our roster to allow ours to return to dps

What we’re looking for
Aside from needed roles, we are looking for players who put it solid effort in making sure that they are competing at a competitive standard. We expect that all players are well informed about their current meta and potential upcoming metas for their class. As well as being informed we expect each player to always be looking to improve upon their own gameplay.

Application
We encourage anyone with CE exp or anyone who believes that have what it takes to achieve our goals to fill out the application linked below .

docs.google.com

Adaptive - Area 52 Application

Please fill out all of the information below so that we can quickly assess your current experience. We will get back to you regardless of the links just make it easier for us. Feel free to link multiple characters if you want to.

Contact
Raid Lead/GM : Dj
Discord : Dj#5612
Bnet : Mke#11978

not sure if you have found your guild yet but we may be a good fit if you want to chat, forum post below:
ot sure if you are open to a faction/server change but we are certainly looking for more raiders who are will to learn (we do not mind teaching a gearing) and more friends for our community. Our forum post is below:
Enshadowed - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.

Hello!

My guild is on Sargeras [A], we raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net at Peeta#1959.

Thank you!