Frost mage Looking for AOTC/KSM Guild

Hello, I main a frost mage and have since Ive started playing back in MoP. Im looking for a guild that runs AOTC and pushes Mythic + keys.

I would like to push Mythic raiding but have no expectation of going for Cutting Edge.

Hoping to find a guild with at least a somewhat active discord. Hoping to make new WoW friends since a lot of my old ones quit last expansion.

I’m currently on Proudmoore so I’d prefer to stay there. But don’t mind moving if it seems like a good fit.

We are weekend warriors on proudmoore.

We are recruiting ! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!

We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!

• Family oriented (both in-game and out)

• 18+ environment

• Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!

• Players willing to learn and grow with the guild

• Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times

Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est

Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat

Hey Robbiyn!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting Hunter, Demon Hunter, Mage/Lock and an Enhancement Shaman! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
9/9N&H (Server 1st)
Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Check us out… we are on Stormrage though

Hello Robbiyn!

deez was formed by a group of friends looking to push keys together after doing Mythic/CE raiding together for a few tiers.

We decided to create a Heroic raid team with the goal of clearing Heroic in the first 2-3 weeks of a tier and using the raid to supplement gear while pushing 20-25+ keys together.

If you no longer have the time or desire to push Mythic/CE, but still wish to participate in a Heroic raid with high parsing players and a competitive atmosphere, please consider deez.

We raid two nights a week during progression. (1 in farm)

Tues: 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST

Wed: 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST

This is for your main character for at least the first 6 weeks of a tier. High attendance is encouraged.

This will then be expanded to include alts if you have a passion for other classes or are simply looking to reroll for keys, however you must be able to play and maintain your alt at the same caliber as your main.

For any questions or more information, please reach out!

Bryce#12642 - Btag

brob1 - Discord

Hey, love to talk to you about my team if you have a chance. Don’t worry about having to transfer if you don’t want to with this team.

[Moderate Expectations] is a relatively new guild. We formed at the end of 10.0 and managed to clear AOTC and get many of our raiders KSH. Would like to push a couple mythic bosses once we get a full raid team.

Looking for raiders to help us fill out our team. As our name suggests we’re looking for players with like-minded personalities. We like to joke around and have a good time, but take our boss kills semi-seriously. We were able to build a strong group of players quickly, we’re looking to add to our ranks and try some mythic bosses.

Looking for any players that can potentially hit the right buttons at the right times. And if you enjoy dying on boss fights we have a warlock that can give you a run for your money.

Mainly looking for DH (any spec), Priest healer (comfortable with shadow), Rouge, Hunter, Mage, Warlock and an Augmentation Evoker.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 6-8 Server Time

Reach out to any of our officers and we can chat!
Hectorican#1659 (Bnet) - Hectorican#8703 (Disc)
Sunblind#11719 (Bnet) - Sunblind (Disc)
Philster#11479 (Bnet) - Phil#9916 (Disc)
Nerdsnipe#1626 (Bnet) - Nerdsnipe#1598 (Disc)

Hey Robbiyn,

Reign of Darkness is looking for more DPS for 10.2. We typically raid 9est-11est 2 nights a week(we pick from tues, wed, thurs or sometimes sat).

We are an AOTC guild and most of us do push keys. If you are interested in chatting my discord is pegis and bnet is Pegis#1405.

Hope to hear from you!
Pegis

Hi, Robbiyn!

Our guild is currently recruiting for our AOTC/Mythic Prog team. We also really enjoy pushing KSM. We are very active in discord and I think we might be a great fit for you.

We are on Stormrage, but hopefully we are just the group you’re looking for.

More info: [Stormrage][A/H] <Vitality> 8/8H LF more for AOTC/Mythic Raid team & keys!

My discord is apothefaerie if you’d like to chat more!

Hello!

Magical on area 52 is in need of a mage. We are 3/9 mythic and raid wed/Thurs from 10pm to 1am est. If you would like to chat message Marloe on discord! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Hey Robbiyn my guild Bloodbath and Beyond would love to have you for our mythic raid team we are not a CE guild so we arent quite as serious as most guilds but we do have a active discord that members are in all the time we raid mon,tues,and wed 6-8 pm central if you’re interested add me on discord : itsmemally

Hi!

The Grove - Proudmoore NA, my newer guild, is recruiting for all roles. Must be 18+ years old to join. This guild is young and is looking to build up M+ and Heroic Raiding teams.

We are a guild that is focused on being supportive and inclusive. We want to make a guild where everyone can reach their goals, and not be left behind. Currently, I am aiming to help people with their KSH/KSM/end of season things. Also currently participating in Break the Meta!

Looking to build a core team for AOTC season 3 of DF with alt raid nights. Currently, core raid nights would be Tuesdays and Saturdays.

There will be M+ nights, as well as nights for collecting, farming mats, old content, etc. for those that play the game more casually.

We do have a discord with a guild chat channel so that people can communicate outside of game/hang out, if wanted/needed.

You can reach me at Kaedos on discord. Or Kaedos#11664 on BTag!