Frost Mage LF Raiding Guild

Hi, just came back from a month off due to death in the family. I am a little behind but trying to catch up. Looking for guild who can raid on the weekends which I am off from work. I love to raid, PVP (arena’s) and just have a good time. You can get a hold of me at shadowmarth#1331.

Hello! I represent Rest in Purgatory a Zul’Jin Horde raiding guild!

About Us

We are a new Normal>Heroic casual progression raiding guild! We offer anyone rather they’re new to the game, new to raiding, or experienced veterans an opportunity to enjoy a community within and outside of the game with other like minded players.

What We Offer

As a guild we offer our members the following benefits/opportunities:

• A place to learn and grow without being mocked, teased, or belittled by more experienced players

• A low stress raiding environment, that still gets the job done

• Mythic+ guild runs for gearing and experience

If you’re an experienced player looking to take the next step, or a new player that shows dedication, willingness to learn, moving up in guild ranks and taking on responsibilities is there if you want it!

Joining

If you’re interested in joining our guild/community or you would like to know more feel free to reply to this post or contact us using the following:

POC Discord: Purple_86#9819/Deathstrk#6799

POC BNET: Purple86#1959/Chuck#11835

Thank you for reading!

Hello Lancelot! I don’t know if you’re open to server transfer, but I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, ranged dps in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hello there Icelancealot.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hey Ice!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some ranged dps. We’re 6/10 Heroic. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-610h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hi, I’m a recruitment officer from Dark Horse [Illidan]!

I read your post and I think you would be a great addition to our guild / raid team!

Dark Horse is a reformed group of friends who wanted to see our old guild come back to life. Right now we’re 10/10 N | 8/10 H and looking to finalize our core so we can finish the raid and eventually get to get into Mythic. From what I can see, you’d be a good fit for us!

Raid Times
Tues | Weds
7 - 11 PM CST

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re interested –
Bnet: Oimatewtf#1780
Disc: Oimatewtf#2269

RAWR

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

Hi there! Senilis is 10/10N & 4/10H. Raid Times: T/Th/Sun 9pm-12 EST. We are a reformed guild with CE and Old High-End Raiders forming the officer and raid leading core. Can pay for faction changes if interested and capable of performing. :slight_smile:

Hi! My name is Rachel from the Horde guild Odÿssey on Zul’jin. I am really sorry to hear about the death in your family… That is terrible. I’m glad that you’re back on the game though! If you are interested in going Horde, my guild is looking for a mage at this point in time. We are currently 1/10H 10/10N, and we raid Friday/Sunday 7-11pm EST. Our guild is a large, friendly community. We have tons of people doing PVP almost all the time, and we even run PVP events! If any of this sounds interesting to you, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625
BNET: rachel#12349

Hey Icelancealot,

If you are willing to change things up, you could check us out, if we fit your style. We also have a few that pvp as well, including myself.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Press Buttons. Here is a little more information about our guild:

Guild Name: Press Buttons
Server: US-Area 52
Schedule: Saturday 8-11pm EST; Sunday 6-11pm EST
Progression:10/10N 1/10H
About Us: Press Buttons is a guild that was created by friends who decided raiding is always better with people you enjoy being around.
WowProgress Link: wowprogress/guild/us/area-52/Press+Buttons
Voice: discord.gg/UGYvTwRXXK
Goal: Our progression goal for Shadowlands is as follows - Normal > Heroic.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about.
Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.
Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one.
Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996 (Recruit Officer)
Leave a post in our discord (discord.gg/bKB7u8u).

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hey Ice!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild on Proudmoore focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”, we are a community. Not only do we run together but we level together and sometimes maybe PvP together.

While our goals are Heroic/Mythic raiding and M+, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Closed

Healers - Closed

DPS - Open

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community.

Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tues @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Tier 1 Progression:

N 10/10 H 3/10 - About a week behind due to the lockout bug from Blizzard and Holidays.

For more information feel free to contact any of the below on Discord: Darkin #1234, phrigmphragm #8290, Seoshi #1584

**Dalaran- US Aliiance | Heroic into Mythic Raiding | **
Tues/Thurs/Sunday from 9-12 EST (9 hours)
Discord required | 10/10N and 3/10H

FOR ANY EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANT THAT IS READY AND WILLING TO TRANSFER AND MAINTAIN MEMBERSHIP DURING THE BUILDING PERIOD WE CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR TRANSFER. You must understand that we are still building and while we expect things to go smoothly, do not transfer if you will look for greener pastures the moment anything goes slightly off track.**

******** Who are we?********
We are a new guild made up of players that range from ancient vanilla Molten Core dungeon delvers to players starting the game in more recent expansions. What we all share is that we all have busy schedules and we all still want to push Mythic Raiding and High M+ content in an enjoyable and efficient environment of likeminded people.

Our core has all raided at high levels in the past (some on multiple accounts). We will be starting in heroic and pushing into mythic once we have formed a strong and reliable core group. We have no illusions and make no promises that we will be pushing Mythic raiding next week or the week after, as we will be building the team and working with individuals who have potential but may lack gear. With this in mind, we expect anyone who joins us to do so understanding that we are building our core team and that takes a little time.

While we are building the Mythic roster that does not mean we intend or expect guild member to sit idle. We also are building high M+ pushing teams to farm not only the M+ gear to fill in slots but to guarantee Max rewards each Tuesday. Additionally, we actively push RBG’s and Arena’s as a guild when possible for the guaranteed 213’s and then 220’s. During this building time the Guild Leadership is looking to heavily invest in the players that join our team. If you are an individual that wants to push higher keys and be a part of our Heroic and Mythic team, we will actively work to help raiders gear up. Especially during this build up period raiders would be expected to attempt to continue to gear your character outside of raid times from mythic + and pvp,

Recruitment Needs*
1 Healer: Paladin, (Holy or Disc main with Off spec Ability) Priest, Druid
(willingness to offs pec boomkin if necessary)

3-4 DPS: Currently interested in all DPS classes except for Paladin.

Be able to mesh with the group. We will all need to take constructive criticism at some point during our raiding journey and you must be able to take feedback and make a positive change, being snarky or making excessive excuses is not part of the guild culture we are interested in fostering.

18+ only

Contact
Please contact one of the individuals below in game for more information or to start the process of joining the guild.

Guild Master: Lareck/Larec- btag Larack#1307
Officers: Vixsarion- btag Bidzil#1512
Vritraz/Solitude- btag Platinnum#11903
Desrean- btag YUNGKEASY#1486

Recruiters beware!

Around 70% of the time this guy is online he will not answer whispered / battlenet messages. On the occasion that he did we pulled him in for an interview. His mic was open the entire time so you could hear every word you were saying repeated back to you on the occasions you got to speak when he wasn’t talking over you.

After a 45 minute interview with him he stated that we were exactly what he was looking for, expressed his excitement for the opportunity, and told us he’d be logging after letting his dog out to start the transfer. 3 hours later I login for raid expecting to throw him a guild and drag him through a full clear of normal mode to feed him gear to the point that he could be competitive on our roster. I found that he was still on his home server so I messaged him and asked what was going on. He stated that he’d be logging in a moment to transfer.

Fast forward 23 hours and I look on my friends list to see him still on his server. I message him to ask him what’s going on and why he’s still on his server. Like 70% of the time I get no response and he simply removes me from battlenet. No “hey I’m not gonna be coming”, no “I found a better fit”, no response period. If this guy is so disinterested in finding a guild that he can only be bothered to answer 30% of the time and ghost people after telling you all how excited he is for the opportunity with your guild, just imagine what his raid attendance is going to be like.

Steer clear of this guy or you’ll be spending a lot of time in the raider excuses channel on the recruiting discord.

1 Like