Frost Mage LF casual guild

Currently ilvl 232, 10/10N and 2/10H in SOD
My current guild is taking a break and I’m looking for a new place to raid, potentially long term. Due to my work schedule for the remainder of this patch I’m looking for a more casual guild as I don’t foresee myself having enough time to grind out M+ and pushing heroic into mythic progression. Because of this I’m looking for a more casual or Normal focused guild that would be fine with the occasional week of strictly raid logging. I would be available for a raiding schedule between 9pm-1am EST time, any days of the week outside Saturday. My primary want in a guild is a consistent schedule and raid team, i.e. being able to raid with the same group of players on the same nights week after week. You can reach me at my battlenet which is plea#1240, thank you. Currently playing Horde side and would prefer to keep it that way, though would consider faction changing for the right group, also willing to server transfer.

Hey Plea! We are Alliance but you described our casual raid team perfectly! Give me a shout and we can chat!!

Nox Oriens is looking to add raiders in all positions for its Casual roster. We also run a Mythic Raid Team that is recruiting 2-3 DPS and a tank!

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hi Plea,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 5/10H and we could use a capable Mage to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage is an alliance guild that may fit what your looking for. We are a casual guild that runs mythic plus daily and raids on Fri / Saturday with an eye to AOTC. We try not to take ourselves or Warcraft too seriously but ask for good players.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Hey Plea! I don’t know if you’re able to make our Sunday times (4-7pm EST) as well as our friday times (9pm-12am EST), but we’re an 8/10H semi-casual guild lockated on Wyrmrest Accord that’s looking for a few more people to round out our heroic group and we could definitely use a mage! If any of this interests you and the times work well for your schedule, you can add me on Battle.net at SyWizard#1594 or on Discord at cloe.nd#2073

We sound like we may be a good fit if you would like to know more. Our current forum post is below:

Enshadowed - US TRALL (HORDE)- 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.