Frost Mage 9/9HM 1/9M

Experienced raider 7/8m Uldir before BoD came out looking to get back into serious raiding again took abit of a break. came back casually for abit. now looking to get abit more serious on a mage. i have my Pally logs aswell. to show my capabilties as a player. currently 9/9 HM 1/9 M have multiple AOTC’s. Currently have a 1712 Raider IO on my pally also, i strive for excellence with what ever i choose to play. thats exactly what i plan to do on my mage.

have Logs so if u message me on Chimichangas#11588 happy to have a chat when ever.

im not very good at writing these things but i dont disapoint :smiley:

Hey there, we’re looking for a mage. I’ve flicked you a btag add, so chat soon :slight_smile:

Hey mate, Clinical are looking for a mage on Khaz’goroth. Our post is here or just btag one of the officers. Cheers!

Chants#1814
klaws#1748
KonArt1s#1884

Hey Mate :slight_smile:

<Wipe It Up> Is an Alliance guild on Saurfang, currently 3/9 Mythic and pushing progression!

We currently have two active raid teams -

“Murloc Team” Which is mythic progression, running Wed/Thur 8pm-11pm ST (AEDST) who are recruiting willing and motiviated Ranged DPS and healers.

“Kobold Team” Which is pushing heroic progression, running Wed/Thurs 11pm-1am ST (AEDST) who are recruiting DPS of all varieties.

Outside of raiding ours we are currently the most active guild on our server, constantly have people pushing keystones or running some sort of event together.

We also have a monday night social run that runs through Normal BoD for alts or people who want to work on logs, this runs from 8pm-11pm ST (AEDST)

Here is a link to our original Recruitment post for more information -

Otherwise feel free to add me on any form of contact to chat more!
Definitely looking forward to a great new addition to our guild and teams :smiley:

Bnet - purplenub#6756
Discord - Derankaix#3574

Hey mate- we’re looking for mages atm. Check the below and hit us up if you are interested.

<Audacity> BARTHILAS Is led by a number of old-school, hardcore players (numerous top 100 world kills) who’ve been playing together for over 10 years. Our focus now is on balancing hardcore progression with our real life commitments so we raid a very focused 2 nights per week to get the most out of that time. We expect everyone to come prepared for raids with consumables, correct mods and have researched boss fights. We are very focused when it’s time to down bosses, but we maintain a very relaxed vibe otherwise . We strike a good balance between getting things done and having a laugh along the way.

Schedule:
Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00PM ST
Sunday 8:00 - 11:00PM ST

For more info please feel free to contact me Skillup#11380

Hey Fruugz,

Frostmourne is 7/9 Mythic BOD and looking for a Mage for our mythic core.

We raid 11pm-2am server time (9pm GMT+8) Wed/Sun/Mon.

Add us to to Bnet so we can chat; Saeilfa#1679, Xattie#6887.

If by any chance you’re looking for 1 night raiding check us out

Hello there. We are currently in need of a Mage to add to our main group
6/9M 6:30-9:30 Wed/Sun is currently recruting for mythic BoD progression and to bolster its roster for 8.2. All roles and classes considered. For more info add us on battletag at SurrealHs#1410 or JustPria#1754

Resurgence, horde, barthilas. We are looking for Good mage.
Raid Wed, Thurs and Sun. 7pm till 10 Svt.
Currently 3/9M 9/9H 2/2H.

Btag Evilc#1288 if you are interested.