Frost mage 219 ilvl lf mythic weekend core for progression fri sat or sunday nights

willing to xfer after my trial very reliable can provide recent logs

[A] Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom US-Proudmoore

Valiant raids Fridays and Saturdays 6p-9p pst. We are 4/10M 10/10H Castle Nathria . We are a laid back team that enjoys having fun in raid, while still making sure we focus on progression. We are striving for CE in Shadowlands. We joke around etc. during trash mobs, but then focus on boss pulls. Our team likes to do M+ Keys together and we are active on Discord.

Current Progression 4/10M 10/10 H CN

Needs Looking for a few DPS fill out our roster

Team Information: www eternal-kingdom com/valiant

Contacts Fly#0145

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a very large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others.

We have multiple raiding teams from novice teams to those pushing top US 200 and everything in between. If you arn’t interested in raiding and are looking for a casual we have that too. From farming runs to PvP. Eternal Kingdom might be the last guild you will ever join. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild website.

Hiya! My guild is currently looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster. Not sure if weekend afternoons are open to you, but we’re a Sat/Sun AOTC focused guild, also looking to do some light mythic prog each tier (3-4/10M is what we’d like to do this tier, but we’re happy with anything past AOTC.)

We’re currently 10/10H and have been running heroic reclears and organized m+ during raid slot until we can get a full mythic team. Raid times are 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun, we’re horde on Bleeding Hollow.

Guild fits the semi-casual/semi-hardcore bill pretty well. There’s a lot of goofing around but everyone also knows when to be serious and focus on progression. Great group of people as well, can’t say enough good things about them.

If the times and raid atmosphere are appealing to you feel free to reach out on discord or battlenet (will respond to messages if offline.)

Discord - GrefGreag#1358

Bnet - GrefGreag#1613

Hi Frazzure!

i’m a recruitment officer for the guild [Mythic Exiles] and I would love to extend an invite to you to our guild. We are a 4/10 mythic guild who raids 8:30-11:30 pm Saturday and Sunday ST on Illidan. Besides mythic, we do rbgs as a guild once a week (but looking to push it twice a week) and have several members of our guild running rbgs every day, and we do M+ on the daily. Our guild is active both in-game and in our Discord.

If you are willing to give [Mythic Exiles] a try feel free to reach me either my discord RiddleRidley#1890 or my Bnet RiddleRidley#1426.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Fraxxure, we are 2/10 m (started m last weekend) and very semi-casual guild that raids SAT/SUN 8-10 central on Kil’Jaeden. Add me on BNet if you have any interest! bark#11701

Heya Fraxxure,

Next Pull for Sure is a 7/10 M guild as Horde on Mal’Ganis. We raid Saturdays and Sundays, from 7 PM CST - 10 PM CST. I have an immediate need for ranged dps to round out our dps roster.

We are a tight-knit raiding team, with most of us having raided together as far back as TBC and Wrath. We prioritize having fun while clearing as much content as possible.

Contact me on discord: Zeno#4357, or battletag: Zeno#1740 if you’re interested.

Andddd I’ll post our spam just in case you want to read it: Next Pull for Sure Recruitment Thread

Dysfunctional Misfits 10/10H on Bleeding Hollow
Raid Days (Heroic): Saturday and Sunday 6pm-9pm EST

Must enjoy trying to kill each other as much as possible! You also must have thick skin to hang with our community. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!) We don’t like drama and bs. We are here to play a game and have fun.

New and returning players are welcome as well as casuals. We are currently planning on casually clearing Mythic to get as far as we can, but we will not be min maxing.

We are primarily focused on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. We also have a pvp team that run twice a week and do random raid alt runs.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504

added u on bnet