Frost dk / holy pally 2v2 HELP!

Hey guys, soo having trouble pushing with this comp. it seems I can do a lot of damage as a frost dk but we can’t really kill teams with healers, jus for example we struggle with priest mage. I can’t kill the priest and try killing a mage that kites with a healer… so difficult. Can’t get kills with healers. Anyone have advice???

My success against priest/mage comes with proper trade of CDs and trinket. Also maybe run Dome of the Ancient Shadows and grab Wraith Walk to get out of roots more often if you aren’t already. CCing the mage during combustion (or AMZ if you can’t CC) and making sure you are stopping those polys are key. They have to blow defensive cooldowns when you use your offensive cooldowns and vice versa. You just have to catch them when they don’t have any defensives left.

A final note though - 2s are only getting more difficult for DKs as we lack the utility and reduced healing abilities that our melee counterparts have (WW and Arms). On top of that 2s also start at 20% dampening when both teams have a tank/healer. I suggest finding another player to try 3s with as that already relieves you of the major two problems above. Adding another Arms/WW/Ret to your current comp makes for a top melee cleave comp.

2 Likes