From Hunter Main to Rogue Main

So I leveled my hunter from 1 to 110 by myself, blood sweat & tears were poured into my hunter, I tamed almost everything , Majority of my achievements came from my hunter, I’ve pvp’d on my hunter,etc. My play style when survival went melee was very much me spamming Camouflage and getting close to people, as time went on and I continued to play a stealthy hunter I’ve come to realize that I was pretty much trying to make my play style resemble a rogue and decided to try out a rogue, I’ve tried them in different ways such as playing a class trial, ptr leveling(didn’t have my sub paid at the time),etc and I thoroughly enjoyed it, I used to play a belf rogue far into the past just to collect gold. I’ve had this rogue for a couple of weeks now and I seriously love it, don’t like how I can’t mog daggers into fist weapons though. , I’ve found myself messing with my hunter less and when I do play on them I have a desire to switch over to my rogue. I love the specs, Assassination does big numbers, Outlaw has the grappling hook which is a god-send, sub is all-around fun, sapping is so useful, glyph of disguise is so fun to use. My rogue became my main within a few weeks over my hunter that I’ve had for years. I will miss the companionship of having a pet by my side but then again I have the Biggest Boi to follow me around.

Get yourself Crackers from the Rogue class hall, Pepe WoD toy, and Pete, the pirate bird, and you’ll have your own pack of pets on your shoulders 24/7.

2 Likes

Welcome to the brotherhood.

Never advertise free lockpicking, and kill your marks when farming pickpocketing.

2 Likes

nah I don’t do free anything.

theres no reason to play survival over rogue tbh

There is.

Not hating on rogue but I like the concept of fighting with a staff which survival gets. Also Camo is nice and the net pvp skill can make for some not plays. Also animations and a pet.

I stated all of the above things just to prove the point that fun is subjective and everything has pros and cons.

2 Likes

Surv was my main spec for all of legion, I loved it and still do.