Froggers nerfed.. so why I'M STILL SURROUNDED BY MONSTERS?

go read a guide to improve your play - nerfing other people doesn’t make you a better player.

4 Likes

Cause I just like hitting things and have a higher cloak / used bronze for upgrades on gear.

No frogs just if I can hit it with a stick I’m hitting it.

It’s almost like people who know how to play the game can advance faster than people who don’t.

7 Likes

Fastest way at this point to get bronze I think is to get multiple characters to 70 and doing bizarre dailies

Except bronze isn’t account wide. If you’re just looking for cosmetic buys, then I’d agree, multiple alts is the way to go, especially since they’ll each get a 40k bonus at 70 (assuming the main already did).

1 Like

Because casual players just demonized frogs without understanding the core part of the game which is “upgrading your gear makes you stronger”

Casual players sat on reddit/forums and screamed proudly that they will not upgrade a single armor piece and they’re only buying cosmetics, now they’re 346 and sitting dead on the floor when they try do content

I didn’t frog farm but I’m approaching 500ilvl on all my slots (hopefully today) and while I’m not frogger level, I’m near the top of meters in all my heroic raid clears daily, pumping out an easy 60-70k gold for like 1-2 hours of gameplay (Siege of Orgimmar is a must for me, the rest are if I feel like it)

8 Likes

The numbers you are describing can be obtained from just world mob grinding and questing. Add in the thred spools and you can get some fairly high stats. I’m around 1.6 mil hp with 6000 vrs and 4000 going on 5000 of near everything but leech and speed.

I ate no frogs (died to some once) and did no more than 15 min of goats before I peaced out.

I did do mass slaughter all over thunder isle and thats it.

because non froggers were dumb enough to believe all the power came from the cloak when blizzard said they would roll back the cloaks

3 Likes

I haven’t touched a single hyperspawn (frogs, goats, cranes, dalaran guards, etc) but I have invested all the bronze on my main remix toon ( a druid) and and 30/36 and 31/36 or so on upgrades. It’s called just playing the game.

I even did things “wrong” and leveled first without touching group content having to do all heroics as a fresh 70 (which was hella hard and not fun at all). I missed a good chunk of the later added 1 time reward bonuses for achivements since I did them while leveling.

The power of froggers has always been the 556 gear they basically “started” with…the cloak threads were just a very juicy cherry on top. Froggers didn’t lose that gear either or any of the collectibles they could get too.

People sinking bronze into collectibles and whining they can’t keep up with others is their problem…and honestly be grateful because those of us investing in power are carrying you folks who is prioritizing collectibles. I’m having fun being a god and helping people get through normal raids and yet my alt, a fresh 70, isn’t given the same treatment. Groups are stingy as hell even for the literal free 3 raids) to the point I have to always make my own groups just to get them in.

1 Like

Yep, and these people who claim we are wasting their time and ruining THEIR experience are attacking us, kicking us from random queue groups etc.

Even the people who farmed frogs to be OP are not “wasting” your time, that content would not have been cleared without them anyway. And if you can do it without the OP gear, make a group and do it without the OP gear.

On the other hand, these weird rabid freaks on forums forcing Blizzard to nerf anyone that is stronger than them, ARE wasting other peoples time. They are taking away time people spent grinding for power.

Innocent people getting caught up in the rollbacks and still these rats say “it is for the greater good”, absolutely despicable.

4 Likes

I am at ilvl 434 cloak 59k stam from grinding. I have played a lot. Every single person I know playing as much is in around same power level.

I hope you are having a fun as I am, despite your whining.

1 Like

just do the raids every day… that gives lots of bronze - that is publicly available knowledge…

before you say something like “oh but i’m unable to get any invites because my item level and cloak progress is so low”

here’s your answer to that: make your own groups - also publicly available knowledge.

you’re welcome, friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They do not want help, they just want to attack people that put even the smallest amount of effort in to progress faster than them.

2 Likes

Because the cloak stats dont matter (much), getting max ilvl does because the gems get powered up

youre right jimmy, noone else can be higher ilvl then you or they are cheating!

1 Like

There seems to be two tribes.

Those who put every piece of bronze into their gear till max ilv then max relax one shotting bosses for massive amounts of bronze.

Then the other group that refuses to upgrade any items and try to get every cosmetic first.

The friction comes when the cosmetic group tries to get into the ilv groups farm groups.

1 Like

I play the game and have only spent bronze upgrading gear. When I want to start farming for cosmetics I won’t be carrying people who haven’t upgraded their gear though my speed clears it’s as simple as that.

2 Likes

Fastest way and only getting faster is to upgrade gear and speed clear the more difficult content.

1 Like

yeah i wont be doing that either.

1 Like

dont you get it.
these people crave the mines.
they want 1 raid to last 8 hours so they can complain more about the real problem;bronze aquisition.