Fri/Sat 11pm-2am EST - Area 52 - Horde

Hello, we are Blackstone of Area 52 and we are named after some BBQ company. We don’t know why the guild is named this, only that it was the only thing our brilliant staff could think of when naming a guild.

Anyways, we are a newly formed guild on Area 52 - Horde, previously transferred from alliance. We are in the final stages of building our mythic roster. The guild is comprised of some former CE raiders. This had to be said because literally every guild seems to advertise that they are comprised of former CE raiders. We want to strive to be CE but not at expense of our friendships, lives, mental health, and guild.

We raid:
Friday/Saturday 11pm-2am EASTERN

Our CURRENT Prog:
1/11M
8/11H

Our current needs are:
Healer - HPal
DPS: - DH, Warrior, HPal/Ret, ranged.

Our expectations: Have a good sense of humor. Reliability is a must. We ask that all fights have been researched BEFORE raid. Flasks and feasts are provided, you must bring your own runes/pots/oils/armor kits.

I look forward to speaking to you.
Discord:
Vergina#7454
TequilaMän#3491

1 Like

Why are warriors the worst salesman? They charge too much!

When can I be a dragon?

At heart, I know you’re a dragon.

Did you hear about the fire at the show factory?

I’m the only one again

Hi,

I am a returning player (switched from resto shaman to mist) wondering if you still have an available open monk healer spot still? For awhile now I’ve mostly just have been logging on to do M+ and kept’d my misc stuff up-to-date, however, I am seeking to get back into the groove of raiding again. The raid days + time is a good fit for me.

Btag is Akosted#1120

Yes, we are looking for a healer

Still looking for more

Need more ranged

Looking for a DH!

Hi! IM also a returning player, Looking for a raid team to help build and grow with, These raid times work honestly so perfectly with my work schedule and what not, the first one ive seen in a week. I know you said ranged DPS but Id honestly love to give it a try and try and impress you guys. IM trying to gear up to an appropiate item level at the moment!

Also Btag PoseidonMD#1223,
Discord Poseidon M.D.#7602

Tabreal#1192
druidamel I am boomkin 8/12 let me know if you guys need a bookmin

that is my profile

Just a bump in the dark.

This is my profile druidamel boomkin 8/12 heroic

Send me a frequest on discord.

sent discord friend request

Just a friendly bump