Friends looking for a guild to grow with [H]

A couple of friends and I are returning for Shadowlands and we’re looking for a raiding guild to join once when we hit cap. Our preferred raiding times are any day of the week 8-12pm EST (Willing to work with times). We’re all pretty active and love to help out other guildies with whatever they have to do. I think most of us are running various DPS but I myself am going to try out a healer this expansion. If anyone has any questions plz lemme know!

(Dashing Cloaks)
We are a newly formed guild of long term raiders and friends Looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands and beyond. We are currently Looking for Like minded raiders that are willing to push good content while in a relaxed setting. Raid leaders / Officers have gained multiple times in the past AOTC and some mythic content. The end goal with raiding is currently AOTC with mythic asperations. We are also a social guild planning to do old content runs, mount farming and high keys on non-raid nights. We are on Horde Mal’Ganis

Planned raid times - Wed/Fri 8-11PM Server (9-12PM EST)

Please contact via bnet, or discord below.
(Officer)Robowizard#11285 or Discord exothermic#8002.

Have something you might be interested in - let’s chat! jayc#11573

Hey Woozy!

After reading your post, I think yall’d be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. We’re an newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We have members interested in forming Mythic+ Key Groups and Arena teams!

We are guaranteeing AOTC every tier, with a calm casual environment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
Discord: Veloletum#6175

Woozy let’s chat ! mind if we can do a voice interview ?
Here’s more about us

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-firestorm-mythic-raiding-progession-guild/710828

Hi there! Would be interested in talking to you about the possible fit! Reach out if you like what you read about us!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS (Bonus if Tank Off-Spec), and Heals

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Sent you a friend request. Looking forward to chatting with ya!

Add me on Btag and lets chat. Yergory#1102.

Hi Woozy.

I understand that you are looking for early morning but Satire on Connected Bonechewer might be an option if you are flexible. We are looking for core raiders that want to push progression up to Mythic in Shadowlands. We raid Friday/Saturday at 9pm - 12am CST.

I started this guild because I work full time but still want to progress through Shadowlands after an 11 year hiatus, even with our limited days. I used to raid and did some hardcore raiding in TBC, WOTLK, and Cata.

If you are interested, we are looking for one tank, one healer, and a bunch of dps. Please contact me via battle.net at Gingivits#11827 or on discord at pdubbs34#8341.

Good luck finding your guild!

Hello Woozy!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey Woozy,

If you’re willing to play Horde, Déjà Vu on Thrall might be a spot for you and your friends.

We’re a growing group of laid back players who also push the hardest content we can. We founded in 8.3 and reach 8/12 M after a late start to Nya.

Raid times are Tuesday and Saturday 8:30-11:30pm est. Let me know if you’d like to hear more and I can give you some details.

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

Heya, we have a pretty tough schedule but maybe you’ll be interested. You would have to trial separately.

We’re looking to improve our roster and push top 50 then HOF (second tier goal) going into shadowlands. Maybe check us out and if you think you may be interested, please throw up an application. We have a competitive roster so we can ensure we’ll always be improving to achieve our long term goals.

WP: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Modern
App: https://forms.gle/79B3H7vCuG2xHi226

(Horde)

• new guild of experienced HOF/Top 50 during BFA raiders

Sieara#6473 (disc) if you have any questions!

We are actively recruiting and I promise it's an entertaining time. We have an established core and some newer or returning players who are willing and able to help you get going again. We are pushing mythics of course so it's work but it's fun the whole time.

Discord
InTHICCaroar#2988

Vaultic#2344

Wraith#6489

Svetlaunums#4805

Battlenet
Vaultic#1262

Svetlaunums#1758

Hey lets chat when you have some time!

Bnet: Kuddles#11668
Discord: Kuddletime#4574

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husmalganis-judgemental-sloths-looking-to-fill-out-our-raid-team-and-guild-for-shadowlands/710751

Kcin#1645 Id love to chat in bnet. I think i have exactly what you’re looking for.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/us-illidan-horde-recruiting-for-shadowlands-1212m/699351

Hi Woozy,

we already have 3 healers and another healer ready if we get 20 DPS, so you would be DPSing in raids if you went with us. You could heal in other activities though and alt/farm raids.

here is the post if you want to learn more and reach out: [H][Thrall]Casual Progression raiding guild <Bruhalla>

Hungover is a brand new guild of four days currently 80 strong looking to recruit for shadowlands! We plan to do progression raids in the expansion with a core officer base of experienced raiders. We also plan to do pvp in shadowlands and push Mythic+.

Hungover is looking for people seeking to have fun in Shadowlands without sacrificing their progression to higher level content. We have our sights on AOTC and Cutting Edge and hope to reach these goals with the help of strong united core members. We plan to have a progression team and a casual team and are recruiting for both, come join us for the start of something new and hopefully great!

Server/Faction:

Stormrage (Alliance).

Raid Schedule:

2 days a week, 3-4 hours per day.

Thursday and friday 8pm EST(server) - 11/12pm EST(server)

Bnet: NorthernHoe#1646

Discord: Frey Guy#6510

Hi there Woozy, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of on Eredar it is an AoTC-oriented/casual mythic raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding, for two core nights a week; Tuesday and Wednesday. Raids are 8:15pm till 11:30pm Est. Mythic+, PvP and Achievement runs on off nights.

Current progression is 12/12H 2/12M

If this sounds of interest feel free to contact myself Btag – Kitsune#1784 or any of my family for more information.

Hey there Woozy! Not sure if you meant 12PM or 12AM based on the other posts in the thread, but thought I would try to reach out to see if we might be a good fit! If you did mean 12PM, then our raid times are close to what you are looking for, but I understand if that is too late for you!

Project Cloverfield (Mal’ganis Server) is expanding with a new daytime Heroic/AOTC raiding group at 11AM Server time / 12PM Eastern Time on Wednesdays. We are currently looking for all roles for players who enjoy raiding, mythic+, PvP, and more.

You can see more information about our guild at our forum post: [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Project Cloverfield> LF Daytime/Morning Raiders for SL (11 AM CST/ST Wed)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions!
Battlenet: Noelzy#11138
Discord: Noel#0993