:japanese_goblin:

4 Likes

:pineapple:

3 Likes

me rogue officer

4 Likes

:older_woman:

4 Likes

Absolute lads. I remember one time I was slamming 130 down the mean streets of Suramar in my 1991 Honda NSX. (All black with forest green racing stripes) Eventually I started making my way down Tichondrius Street. I’m wavin to my boys. “Hey Nurfed!” “Hive Mind, wassssuuuuuuuuuup bro!” These thoughts were transmitted telepathically to my G’s of course.
That’s when I saw them. I slammed on my brakes, screeching to a stop in front of the Sanctum of Order. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Blue. Alliance boys, at the junction of Tichondrius and Nighthold? No way, bro, no way
 I was about to call over Parse Culture so we could have a laugh about it, but then I saw him. Him. Eyes like two flaming meteors, his gaze burning into your retinas. I could FEEL the raw might of this guy’s pyroblasts bearing down on me, and I was 95% sure the man was Frost. That’s when I knew my boys stood no chance, and I fled for my life.
Shortly after that, I heard from some of my mates up and down Tich Street that those blues had slain some Hive Mind boys, and Parse Culture lads. Some of the bodies were found. Others simply vanished in the night, never to be seen again. Everybody knew who did it, though.
They vanished. Where that man went, I don’t know. What I do know, is boy am I glad that he’s not still here on Tich Street, those powerful pyroblast procs practically pointed right at my pitiful face. Legends say they went to Stormrage to spare us Tich Boys. Odyn knows they would’ve slain us all had they stayed. Bump.

4 Likes

Thanks for the bump

2 Likes

:elephant:

3 Likes

:woozy_face:

4 Likes

:pineapple:

3 Likes

:hedgehog::hedgehog: .

3 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face: