Friend and I returning

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there Smashndash & friend,
Our guild might be just perfect for you. We just xferred to horde during the blizz sale! I will add you on bnet also, but here is some info to get started!

The guild is < Secret Door > on [H] Illidan. We raid Tues/Thurs pm-12 ET. The guild has been AotC in every raid this tier and in legion. So we have a history of getting that done. We do step into mythic if the interest/roster allows. Currently we’re sitting at around 15-17 on raid nights. So a couple more people and at least some mythic content would be an option.

We’re looking for some dps to help fill out those last few places in the roster. I doubt that I have a regular healing place open, but if your friend is interested in MS shadow/OS holy that would be great.
War, DH, or Ret Pally would all be great additions. We’re big fans of people playing the classes/roles they want as much as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon!
~Anda
bnet: Anda#1503
Discord: Anda#0691

Hey there Smash and Priest (yay priest friends!)
I’d love to talk and see what you’re thinking and how you feel about us.
Here’s our blurb, hope we can chat tonight!

We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. We are a casual guild that downs bosses - woot woot! =)
Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, and some PVP here and there. We run an active M+ community so if (big if!) people AREN’T online, you’ve got that option as well.

Current Progression:
Mythic BfD: 1/9
Heroic BfD: 9/9 aotc
Heroic CoS: 2/2 aotc

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Alt Run:
Mon 8-11pm EST
Achievement Night: Sunday evenings
& bi-weekly contests

If you’re interested, please add me on battle-net and let’s talk!
Saxx#1747
Thanks!

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and have a good attitude and willingness to improve.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Hi Flake,

Moted is exactly what you’re looking for. An active Aotc/early mythic community that enjoys our raids and off-nights equally. We have an active discord and online player base nightly(also daily for discord, gotta get through that work day!)

9/9H(week 5), 2/2H(week 1), 1/9M(with our 1 night of attempts on mythic grong we got him sub 10% without vantus runes, we expect he’ll die tonight) We raid Tue/Thu from 8p-11p(optional ‘fun-run’ normal/early heroic/alt spams of m-champs on Monday).
We clear a 10 for all members each week and even have some pushers in guild that enjoy running keys.
Give us a look and let me know if you have any questions. Add me so we can talk! Discord preferred =)

Discord: Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hi Smashndash,

Unsure if you are willing to stay alliance. Are you looking to go fulltime mythic or stay as a heroic guild that dabbles into mythic? If you are please check us out.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello Smashndash,

It looks like we may be a good fit for you.

The Basics:
Name: Random Playlist (Established 2009)
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 6:30 to 10:00pm PST Wed & Thur

Current Progression
CoS – 2/2 H
BoD – 3/9 M

Past Progression - When Current
Uldir – 2/8 M

Contact Information:
Bitbits#1540 (Super Sassy Pants)
Mel#1879 (Slutty Jack of All Trades)

For further info please check out our recruitment thread or visit our website:
Guild Site: www.hyjalrandomplaylist
Forum Post: [H] Random Playlist 2/9M LFM Raid & Casual

Us in a nutshell:
I guess you could classify us as a Heroic guild that always manages AOTC for each tier, with the occasional sprinkle of a few Mythic kills. We strive to create a fun environment for all types of players ranging from a variety of backgrounds from the super casual to the more dedicated raider. If this sounds entertaining or interesting to you, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to check us out using the contact information above.

Thanks!

Hi Smashndash,

If you are interested in staying alliance, we might be a good fit.

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Current Tier Progress: 9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2H CoS

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
Any role/class welcome to apply

All Applications are Accepted!

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:

Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)

Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

Epitaph would love to have you! We are rebuilding our raid team and mythic teams as well. We are currently looking for active players due to decrease of interest in game as of late. If you have any questions or need anything add me to battlenet Alikona#11551

I am starting a new 1 day a week raiding guild. The guild will be doing heroic and early mythic kills. We are horde on Turalyon. Raid is Sat 7:30-11pm cst (8:30-12 est). I would love to chat with you! We are associated with a 9/9M guild so have a collection of players for outside of raid.

Cinnebuns#1943

Smash! hubris has an est raid team that meets your needs! We also have a pst team! With two full raid groups we are Pretty dang active :slight_smile: hope to chat, take care!

Hello!

I think that the two of you would like it in our guild. We’ve been around for over a decade and still going strong - just a bunch of like-minded folks who have fun raiding together and some M+ on the side! If you’re interested, I’m sure our recruitment officer would love to have a chat with the both of you!

Here’s the guild blurb:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. We are a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 2/9M BoD, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-2-9m-lfm-dps-healers/192734
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet) or Ariana#9062 (discord)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact Ariana. Good Luck hunting.

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our main core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We also have a 2nd raid group that runs Tues/Wed 9pm-11:30 server time that is still progressing heroic, so we are looking for all types of players! We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!!

Hello! If you guys are wanting to stay Alliance, my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you really want to go Horde. I can get you in touch with them if you are interested!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey man Absolute on Mal’Ganis could use you both if you’re interested spriest and boomkin preferably. We’re 5/9 M 9/9 H raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 EST. Our goal going into each tier would be cutting edge if possible, but we don’t try to kill ourselves getting it. You can add Rab#11453 if you want to chat more

Welcome back to the game,

Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group looking to recruit ACTIVE Motivated Players for multiple roles in our M+ and Raid progression.
Raid times will be Fri & Sat fr 7-10 P.M. Server

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: Full (Hybrids & Backups Welcome)
Tanks: Full (Hybrids & Backups Welcome)

Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/9 H BoD 2/2 N Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

<Final Onslaught> [H] Kil’Jaeden is a guild looking to fill out our roster for mythic progression currently 3/9M. Most members just started to get their feet wet in mythic a few weeks ago. We have had to pug the past few weeks but hoping that will end soon!! needing just a few more people. we also almost always have people running keys. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me in game Labinac#1905. Or on discord Labinac#7821…

Greetings and WB to you and your bud! :heart:

is a casual guild rebuilding their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. We’ll treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)!

Since 2007, <Snip Snip> has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same <Snip Snip> spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster. Interested? PST in game for an invite (you know you’re curious).

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush:

Hi Smashndash! The Mithril Fist is currently recruiting for 8.2 - Rise of Azshara, and we’re interested in speaking to you and your friend about a possible opportunity!

Some Basic Info

• Realm: Thrall
  • Faction: Horde
  • Raid Times: Wednesday/Sunday 8:15PM - 11PM EST
  • Progression: 9/9H 3/9M

I will leave a link to our recruitment forum post if you would like to read more.

You can reach out to me on Battle Net (Barley#1499) or Discord (Barley#5434) if you want to chat and learn more. Hope to speak with you soon!