Fresh Start Classic Wrath

Made a discord for people interested in Fresh Start Classic Wrath a meeting place to start finding guilds and general discussion
h ttps://discord.gg/rBAhnUHRjv spread the word let’s make Classic Wrath Great Again

Leveling 1-80? It’s gonna be a no for me, dawg.

1 Like

I would consider it, If we was provided a exp buff for the 90days during the pre-patch.

They made a blue post about the xfers New Fresh Start Realms with Wrath Classic - #401 by Aggrend-1483 nothing yet about having an exp boost

1 Like

No, I do not want an Exp boost, I tried to quote the post above mine but it auto edited mine, the “Leveling 1-80 its gonna be a no for me dawg” So basically I was saying if they aloud transfers 90 days after opening a fresh server, I would only consider it if we was given some type of exp boost, because Normal people, like Normal casual players will not hit 70 with in 90 days, some may not hit 60 in 90 days, I expect the people who mastered leveling strats to hit 70 on a fresh realm with in a month, but for the normal casuals its gonna take a bit. just my 2cents

And after reading your Link, What I would like to see blizzard possibly do for Fresh servers only, Because I would love to roll on a fresh server, and do some of the classic dungeons again without the aid of a 60-70 player…

1. Increase the minimum 91 days to 120 Minimum
  2. the people who transfer, can only Xfer with a specific amount of gold, lets say 500g for anyone level 70-80, below that 100g
  3. They can only Transfer 1 toon per account per 120 days or more.
  4. what ever boe items that is in their inventory including Ore/plants/cloth/enchanting mats everything becomes untradble and account bound at least for that server. To post anything on AH has to be found on that server. I know this is Wishful thinking / wishlist.