Fresh Shaman Alt LF Raid Team

Good day, recruiters!

I’m a few days away from hitting 60 on my Shaman and I’m looking for a home to raid in. On this Hunter, I raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I’m looking for a raid team that does not incorporate either of those nights in their raiding schedule so that I can maintain 100% attendance.

I’m quite interested in raiding as any spec on my Shaman. Please take a look at my logs on this Hunter to determine general competence. In addition to generally showing up and doing the most damage I can do, I’m also in charge of other tasks such as pulling and setting the pace in BWL, MC and ZG. At the pace we maintain, we cleared BWL in 1hr 9min this week, which was our new best time. Next week we’re doing our first speed clear.

I research my class and spec continually and I’m never satisfied with doing “just enough.” My goal is to be useful to the raid, so any role you need filled I’m happy to do. I’d prefer to know my role soon so that I can start gearing up appropriately and focus my time wisely, but even if you’re unsure of what you want most please still reach out to me.

Discord: Brandon#6119
BTag: Sindustry#1215