Reroll Event [Arcanite Reaper PVP-US]

Removed previous re-roll event information as the project died down and Discord was shut down. That being said, AR is a realm in need of Alliance AND Horde, as this will be the closest to a fresh realm you’ll find. The players are welcoming to any new players and can help you get up and running should you choose to make this your home.

If you’re looking to avoid layering, realm overpopulation and queues, Arcanite Reaper is as low key as it gets.

4 Likes

I just signed up and am looking forward to leveling with y’all!

I wish you all luck.

Awesome! It’s been a blast. Seeing more players today!

Yup…having a blast on the horde side…probably run into some rerollers tonight in ashenvale…should be fun!

y cant anybody wait for prepatch

From what I’ve seen there is a good amount of people playing

We’re growing and having a blast. Keep it coming through the weekend

Definitely enjoying it on Horde side!

Gotta get on here it’s really fun. Everyone having a great time and community is fun!

It’s alright. Still feels like a low pop server. Trade is silent. AH is okay, 2600 items. Maybe I just need to find a better guild. The two I’ve tried sounded like the old Barrens chat. The whole thing just has a weird vibe. I hope it gets better.

Wish it was a PVE server. I tried it for a few days but said **** it when the ganking started. Back to Mankrik for me.

2 Likes

the classic player base is obsessed with muh wpvp and forget that phase 2 happened and that in general if you’re alliance you’re SOL on a pvp server. lol

Blizzard should start handing out bumper stickers for p2

blizz should give every ally who stayed on an imbalanced pvp server during phase 2 exclusive access to tbc beta imo. i was safely on my carebear ally server. but those dudes? lion hearted warriors of the alliance.

That’s an interesting way to spell “masochists”.

a lot of them knew ahead of time and stayed even when stuff got rough. i was on ateish as alliance for a long time and the refugees were still so deluded about how much more “skilled” they were about initially being on a pvp server. for me the ones who didn’t tuck tail and ruin previously good pve servers deserve more respect, imo.

1 Like

Are there even any people doing this? Arcanite Reaper is still Low Pop and there doesnt seem to be anyone in either Durotar or the Barrens.

Yep I was there. 3000 years ago. I was level 40 alliance PvP server when it started. 3 to 2 horde to alliance ratio

One RL friend gave up and the other stuck with it somehow

Server is experiencing a little boom still. Come party

1 Like