Fresh Paladin LF Guild

I am looking for a guild to call home. Ive been playing FFXIV for 4 years and decided to get back into WoW. I havent really played a lot of WoW since Legion so I am looking forward to returning for Shadowlands. Faction and server dont matter.

I am looking for a Adult, Casual guild that I can grow in and make some friends along the way. I am on most evenings after 6:30pm PST. I am Canadian, so it would be awesome to be a part of a Canadian guild or a guild that has Canadian members haha.

I am new to the raiding scene but it is going to be a focus of mine in the next expansion. I have no experience tanking in WoW but I have a lot of tanking experience in FFXIV where I am a Paladin main. I picked Paladin for WoW so I can help fill all roles. When I played in Legion, I was a DK main.

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[H] [US] [Thrall] We are looking for players of all roles and classes. We are building our core as we prepare for shadowlands. We will raid once we have the people. We help gear each other and love to laugh and cut up in discord. Msg me for more info. J3brandon#1597.

Hi there Jerza!

Welcome back to wow!! We are a newly formed guild with great people and would love to chat! We will be raiding no earlier than 7:00 pm PST, likely tues/thurs and do actually have a Canadian guildy! We are looking to fully progress the tier, stepping into Normal Ny’alotha next week. We want our new and returning players to see the raid in Normal before stepping in to Heroic. We are looking at the reprogression through normal/heroic also as a way to get to know one another and ultimately get situated for shadow lands. We are active in the evenings with m+/arena as well. This a wonderful time and place to jump back into the game, as we maintain a comfortable place to learn and grow. My contact info is below, feel free to add me. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

1 Like

Those times and dates would work great for me haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Well add me and and let’s hook up and chat today:)

I’ve got a few things going on this morning, but am free this afternoon and evening to chat.

Hey bud don’t jump ship just yet check us out and let me know what you think we have handful of people from Canada and French speaking players

1 Like

Could be a fun spot for you

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

1 Like

Thats a super early start time for me haha. Thats 6am for me lol. Might check ya out anyways though!

Np bud that’s the BFA raid time things could change for shadowlands depending on roster but let me know

Hi Jerza,

If you are still looking for a home, may I throw my guild into the bucket of possibilities? (Our GM is Canadian, if that helps! I know shamelss plug but if it helps a girl :slight_smile: ). My guild seems to be building very similar goals to what you are looking for. I will post my forum post for you to look over, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Hello Jerza,

I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn> a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. We are building a fun and social team for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. While not Canadian, I am from North Dakota which is basically “Canada Light” :stuck_out_tongue:. The goal I’m looking to achieve with the guild is to clear Normal, Heroic, and at least half of Mythic every tier, while maintaining a relaxed and chill environment. We will be a small, tight-knit group that is more interested in playing together than pushing hard Mythic progression.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
    (Farm night is TBD)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

I got some great offers! Thank you all! I will start reaching out to you when I get home tomorrow night :slight_smile: