Fresh Mage LF Guild for Ending of this Xpac+Shadowlands

Sup ya’ll

I recently got back into the game and have been REALLY enjoying it. After messing around and unlocking some races (and going through the gauntlet of picking a class), I know for sure that mage is what I will play the entirety of shadowlands with.

But now, I feel like I need a home. My mage will be max by the end of this weekend and I will go as ‘ham’ as I can to get fully geared up (and I’ve been reading this fiasco that is the cloak and upgrades, etc… doesn’t look enjoyable, but eh). This Xpac looks basically over (given the PTR and all), but I want to at least get some content through with some cool people!

Now, whenever shadowlands drops, I plan on putting some work time off to play for a few days and get max, but honestly want a group of people who play together and enjoy the game! Until shadowlands, I’ll probably level prof, do stuff I’ve missed and try to squeeze this xpac as much as i can.

Perhaps we can play together? Maybe some mythic raiding for now (no cloak so maybe not for a while, yikes).

Hit me up~
Discord: Fraud#9857

Hey there,

Take a look at our recruitment post and if you feel like it’s a good fit, please feel free to submit an application.

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Zugzug! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!