Fresh Lvl 60 Resto Druid LF Guild AOTC

Hey there I am a returning Healer LF a guild that is AOTC focused or monsters at taking out keys. I would like to stay on thrall but maybe you can convince me to go elsewhere. Bribes of paying for transfer could be arranged LOL. I am looking for fun people and I need to catch up I just hit 60 on my Druid and might need help to get mythic level stuff from there I can do keys and can start rolling. If you could use another healer or a fun personality hit me up.
Discord Alfaro#7894

Hey Alfarö! We are gaining momentum quickly and would love another healer and fun personality. Love to talk and if you’re really charming I’ll consider paying for your transfer. :wink:

Please reach out if interested!

damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5741 (Discord)

Hey I did reply on your other post as well I believe, but I figured I would respond here as well =).

Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!