Fresh Horde Re-roll (MotW) - Benediction PvP EST 09/11/2020

Come join us guys and gals! We have been up and running for a month but are still grinding away. Room for plenty more as we grow each and every day!

1 Like

Plenty of time to come and join us still! We have fresh players joining every day, and the guild is developing to be a great community. We have some really knowledgeable players, as well as players who are brand new to Classic!

Whether you are thinking of re-rolling, transferring a mid-level character, or transferring a fresh 60, < Mark of the Wolves > may be a good fit for you!

Come join a relaxed, no pressure guild. While raiding is and end goal but we are enjoying the path to get there. We are not intending to be hardcore raiders.

Still having lots of fun and actively recruiting good people to join us! Tonight is Bank Night, where we giveaway items from the guild bank. If you were a member right now, YOU TOO would have a chance at some sweet, sweet free greens and blues :slight_smile:

Ahoy! A friend and I are looking to roll fresh characters on an EST server. Are there still a number of people leveling?

Heya! There are many players in the 30+ range right now, and we do have new players joining every day. I would love to promise you tons of low level players to level with, but I am not sure how true that would prove to be. Many of us have low level alts we level with as well.

I do believe there is still plenty of time for you guys to catch up, as we have not even started raiding, or seriously planning for raiding. I would recommend giving us a shot and see if you like it!

1 Like

Hey all, we are still recruiting all of those looking for a fresh start. We will do all we can to help you get on your feet. We are a no pressure leveling/casual raiding guild. Our raids will be starting soon but we can do it without you!

1 Like

Just hit 60 on this Elemental shaman (haven’t raided or anything yet, not even Onyxia attuned). Are you accepting transfers? Looking for a guild starting as fresh as I am.

Hey Stonecastle! Many of us are now in our 50s and gearing up to start attunement and such! We are a fairly casual, friendly guild looking for quality people, so if that sounds appealing to you, we may be a good fit!

Feel free to create an alt and come check out the guild for a bit before you decide to transfer over, I know that is a big decision.