<fresh coat> alliance, selling m jaina, aotc, & m n’ya runs

Hello friends!

We are selling the mythic Jaina “ Glacial Tidestorm ” mount and Ny’alotha Ahead of the Curve “ Uncorrupted Voidwing ” mount. Prices are as follows:

Mythic Jaina mount - 800k
Ny’a AotC mount - 100k

We calculated the prices to be approximately 8 tokens and 1 token each, respectively, give or take a little. PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE :smile:. We have sold many mounts in previous expansions and have references from happy buyers upon request.

Mount run times are either Thursday, or Sunday nights, around 10:30PM Central, with some flexibility for time/days of the week as well.

We are also selling mythic Ny’alotha carry runs for the first 5 bosses if you need gear or the kills from there. Prices are 500k-800k per run, depending on how many bosses you need. 600k for the first 3 bosses combined with all the loot funneled to you, for example. Those take place on Tuesdays at 10:30PM Central. If you need something I didn’t list, such as a full 12/12H N’yalotha clear or an M+ run, can feel free to discuss with me. Please add me at Neddy#1554 if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing a run. Thank you!